Status
Not open for further replies.
More from EMUNOPLA:

Chapter 1089:

It was Vegapunk who forced York to make contact and seek help from the Gorosei, saying, "Save me from Luffy," while at that time, York was already under the control of the Straw Hat Pirates' crew. It appears to be a joint plan between the crew and Vegapunk to take down the enemies.

is this info correct? @Pew

Luffy vs Saturn being hyped

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
This retard right here is a prime example of clown behaviour that should be ignored. He was trashing King when Sanji fighting him was a possibility but when he became Zoros fight he started wanking him to the moon.
I always said sanjino was gonno fight agaisnt queen unlike zoro vs wsw and zoro never was gonna see kaido:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

More from EMUNOPLA:

Chapter 1089:

It was Vegapunk who forced York to make contact and seek help from the Gorosei, saying, "Save me from Luffy," while at that time, York was already under the control of the Straw Hat Pirates' crew. It appears to be a joint plan between the crew and Vegapunk to take down the enemies.

is this info correct? @Pew

Oda never fails to deliver, all of this shit happened off panel? :rolaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

What is happening to the world of OP after Waidou fell? It's insane.
- At the end of the chapter, York calls the Gorosei and says "Save me from Luffy", and we see a double page spread of the Straw Hats.
LOL, no one is safe from Luffy now that he is capable of fighting against Kaidou.

Status
Not open for further replies.