Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a nothingburger chapter. The fake spoilers sounded better. I wish we got the VA bounties.
I think we do have the VA bounties. In the chapter that Koby's bounty was introduced we got the info that Koby's bounty(500 million) is the same as the Vice admirals Bounties.

And at the same time because we know all the admirals have the same bounty, it's reasonable to think that all the Vice admirals have the same amount as their bounties.

Yeah Momonga a G .
THose zoro fanboys did not understand the honnor I was giving to zoro by saying he will beat momonga this arc.
Dude is the most impressive VA after garp .
Beat a sea king easy diff resist hancock fruit and humiliate marine ford luffy .
Other than Garp, Momonga is easily one of my favorite Vice Admirals.:owo:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He would fodderize current Zoro too. People tend to forget this aspect about fighting
You are getting played here by tac:denzimote:

If you think marco(YC) will fodderize current zoro and if current zoro gives hard time to kizaru then your admiral agenda is in mud :jay-he:

You are getting played here by tac:denzimote:

If you think marco(YC) will fodderize current zoro and if current zoro gives hard time to kizaru then your admiral agenda is in mud :jay-he:
Even if he fights Kizaru in your wet dreams, he won't push him harder than Marco did
:saden:

People also forget Marco was able to overpower an on-guard Kuzan at Marineford, too. His physical AP is monstrous, at top speeds.
Pre TS Luffy feat

Status
Not open for further replies.