Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It ain't easy right ?
When Oda bodies your headcanon like this even though you must be used to it at this point.
Would've guessed the 3 months you were busy running would've humbled you.

Some guys just don't learn.
? Reverie doesn't bother me. I never said either way.
Oda doesn't do shit. I got way more right than wrong.
You know you fighting a losing battle with latrines

Buggy isn’t your average enemy

Shanks and Blackbeard are 2 sides of the same coin and are both just as close to finding the last poneglyph. They can go down at the same time

Idk hopefully the strawhats don’t end up being that weak lol
Buggy is average enemy
He's not gonna be FV or an enemy after Teach

Its Teach and Imu
The whole final saga has been about two main factions only that Oda has been building : BBP and WG (imu force)
Oda has been making them making big moves
The two big arcs are Beehive and Mariejois
Just like Yonko saga was about Kaido and BM mainly

Shanks, Buggy, are just secondary players

Strawhats taking hostages? Lmaoo luffy learned from Fishman Island Zoro. Zoro taking Comand of the Strawhats as it should be
https://flic.kr/p/2oSYm2X
Ironically zoro WAS THE HOSTAGE during the new fishman iskand arc

No weakling should be above Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Supposedly Zoro vs a Vice Admiral in the next chapter I guess :kobeha:
Makes sense tbh 🤷🏾‍♂️

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Surely didn't look like it when you were nowhere to be seen for 3 entire months.

How about the fact that Mihawk will now confirmed go down before the final war thanks to joining cross guild and thus before Zoro takes down an Admiral ?
Proof is in the pudding when you say zoro won't even see kaido you don't get the w after he fights cuts scars kaido but doesn't kill him.
Confirmed where ? Buggy will be announced as pirate king to the world for sure. He's not doing that if cross guild is no more by then.

Imagine having 5 Yonko level fighters, the Admirals, and the Warlords but still not doing jack shit to just take over the Yonko territories :joker::kobeha:
Because even between Yonko’s there’s levels. Not all Yonko’s are the same. Some One Yonko might just be more powerful than all the others. So a war of attrition is a better move. Kinda like everyone having nukes, it is likely to be mutual destruction. If you have more resources, the best offence is to effectively siege out the other party. Plus, having Yonko’s effectively helps control the seas without the World Govt exhausting all their resources.

While the strawhat, Blackbeard, and red haired pirates are all fighting for the final poneglyph cross guild is going to be planning and scheming on the side on how to take it from the winner

Just because they want the one piece doesn’t mean they want the smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.