Status
Not open for further replies.
- Emperor level Luffy
- YC1+ Zoro
- YC1+ Sanji
- YC3 Jinbe
- YC4 Robin/Bonney/Sentomaru/Stussy
- Top Vet Level Brook/Franky
- 50 new model Mark 3 Pacifista (one prototype was worth as much as a battleship while the new ones are easily worth two meaning the 100 battleships are already equalled).

Navy:
- Saturn (won't fight)
- Kizaru
- 10 Vice Admirals (not even Base commanders
- Lucci and Kaku
- YC1+ level Seraphim
- 100 battleships filled with fodder.

Obito was factually stronger than Kakashi. I mean Kakashi wouldn’t even be Kakashi if not for Obitos Sharingan. Obito also has that Uchia blood in him on top of having a more developed version of the space time time ninjutsu.
The guy posted a panel of Kakashi finishing off a paralyzed Obito after he lost to the entire alliance. He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed

Minato proving again he's a goofy leader with poor decision making skills
Should've allowed Kakashi to finish him off
:luuh:
I mean regardless if Obito lived or not Madara was going to steal that eye. Probably would’ve sacrificed a Zetsu clone to get revived. Keeping Obito alive ended up helping them in the long run

Obito was factually stronger than Kakashi. I mean Kakashi wouldn’t even be Kakashi if not for Obitos Sharingan. Obito also has that Uchia blood in him on top of having a more developed version of the space time time ninjutsu.
Obito is Kakashi’s dog. Needing 3 sets off powerups just to surpass Kakashi, cements that for me. Obviously uchiha nobgobblers like retarded roo will disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.