Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no Shiryu to weaken Garp so much in Marineford, unlike in Aokiji's case.
Aokiji would have been lose if not for Shiryu's interference. Akainu is Aokiji's equal. And Garp was 2 years younger.
Do the math, Garp would have killed Akainu 10 out of 10 times back then in MF.

Vergo's CoO is fine, he just never expected Smoker of all people to work with a pirate
He knows how Pica's ability works so there's no need to make guesses like what happened with Zoro

Anyway, even if Vergo cannot beat Pica, Pica could never beat him. Pica was only wasting time with Zoro, and when the time came to fight he was negged. Vergo against DR Zoro would be a whole different story, Zoro is gonna have to pull Asura and even then I'm not so sure. But yeah you don't really have to slice him open as Zoro did, you can flush him out by attacking single areas. Pica has limited travel speed within his golem
DC is not much of a problem, even Bastille was dicing buildings lol
Picas finger hand buildings on it.

Again people under estimate how COMPACT picas golem structure was.

If luffy needed a grizzly magnum just to take off picas head the smallest part of the body the there is nothing in vergos arsenal that's destroying anything else.

To add vergos observation haki isn't even great. He was getting tagged by even those that were heavily injured (vergo literally only attack injured people in Punk hazard).

Vergo's CoO is fine, he just never expected Smoker of all people to work with a pirate
He knows how Pica's ability works so there's no need to make guesses like what happened with Zoro

Anyway, even if Vergo cannot beat Pica, Pica could never beat him. Pica was only wasting time with Zoro, and when the time came to fight he was negged. Vergo against DR Zoro would be a whole different story, Zoro is gonna have to pull Asura and even then I'm not so sure. But yeah you don't really have to slice him open as Zoro did, you can flush him out by attacking single areas. Pica has limited travel speed within his golem
Vergo vs unlimited stones Golem-Pica is a stalemate or an extr diff for Pica in my eyes. If they fought somewhere else and he wasnt able to use his df to its full extent Wergo wins.

Still cant see Vergo cracking Pica's leg tho :sanmoji:

Vergo can barely destroy a house
:risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.