Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the panel it says this month not the end of the month, meaning it can happen between the first day till the last day
It says The cards say your probablility of being alive in one month is less than 19% all i am saying is that we are still in that timeline... sure you could argue it was wano but you could also argue it will be the egghead incident especially since oda skipped any real consequences for luffy and zoro they simply got up ready to eat and drink.

Do you remember in 2020 ? we were in the Oden flashback for months and then 974 and 975 dropped and we saw the strawhats for the first time in months . Those were not the best chapters but it was exciting to see the strawhats since it had been about 6 months, chapter gives off the same vibes.

First of all, luffy was the first one to see what was about to happen with FS.

As already said, law could have teleported them easily.
Law can't save anyone when his reaction speed is slower than snail they would have been wiped out by the time he even tried using room
Luffy fs didn't do anything he could only watch helplessly as Zoro put in the work

C

CensoredbyWG

Too obvious a bait.
Did i lie? There is an obvious captain dynamic(roger, wb, kaido, linlin, luffy. Kid, law, etc) that underlings(rayleigh, zoro, katakuri, killer, king) arent able to understand.

This is human resources 101, every leader knows that its important to let your subordinates have little victories for themselves in order to boost morale.

Luffy, law and kid understood that hence they stepped back and had zoro had one for himself.

Do you remember in 2020 ? we were in the Oden flashback for months and then 974 and 975 dropped and we saw the strawhats for the first time in months . Those were not the best chapters but it was exciting to see the strawhats since it had been about 6 months, chapter gives off the same vibes.

But... Oden is cool and certainly stronger than Mihawk.
I wish we could see more flashbacks of him. It's a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.