Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @ZenZu

Guys, Kizaru just negged a Sea Beast which almost took out the entire Straw Hat crew. Lmfao

Literally the Admirals > an entire Yonko crew portrayal never ends.

Anyway, Kizaru also said he doesn’t want to damage the island too much, looks like we’re getting more restrained Admirals, Oda just isn’t ready to show them going all out yet unfortunately. But even holding back Kizaru still negs Vegapunk’s Sea Beast which pose threats to whole Yonko crews so, it’s fine lol.

Lastly, Luffy confirms the Straw Hats just want to escape here, not fight lol. @GUI you may want to get that avatar ready my man.
Wadmirals reign supreme. Simply built different. :steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So York simply cancelled the Seraphims kill order after being captured/threatened by the Strawhats. Saturn came here for assurance as he outranks the vegapunks in the authority heirarchy, meaning they probably didn't fully expect York to pull through anyway.

For now the Seraphim are neutralized, but once Saturn comes into play they should be back on the Navy's side. Hopefully this is the case, otherwise where is the tension? The SHs have a superior fighting force by a mile if you include the Seraphim and CP0.

What am I missing?
Kizaru, 10~ Vice Admirals, 30k grunts.

This is effectively the Beast Pirates and Whitebeard's forces in mass. The tension comes from fighting on a Yonko crew sized force.

Status
Not open for further replies.