Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @ZenZu

Guys, Kizaru just negged a Sea Beast which almost took out the entire Straw Hat crew. Lmfao

Literally the Admirals > an entire Yonko crew portrayal never ends.

Anyway, Kizaru also said he doesn’t want to damage the island too much, looks like we’re getting more restrained Admirals, Oda just isn’t ready to show them going all out yet unfortunately. But even holding back Kizaru still negs Vegapunk’s Sea Beast which pose threats to whole Yonko crews so, it’s fine lol.

Lastly, Luffy confirms the Straw Hats just want to escape here, not fight lol. @GUI you may want to get that avatar ready my man.

Those Beasts are a 1 shot for Zoro.... also, Kizaru has knowledge, it doesnt prove much.

I still think the seraphim are not defeated but they caught york and forced her to stop them .
No way oda waste them like that .
And damn man Saturn and Kizaru think they can beat a yonko crew and a yonko by themself.

oh no Yonkosisters, I thought one Bajrang gun would one shot Kizaru + the entire marine fleet together
Are you having a meltdown?

Nobody thinks SHP can win alone against such a fleet or yonko crew (only luffy and zoro wankers think so)

Only Kizaru gets beaten then they escape
Shp always need allies or grandfleet to beat marine fleet /yonko crews in a war

Status
Not open for further replies.