Status
Not open for further replies.
Next chapters 100% gonna be flashback about what happened with the Seraphims and how SHs got the upper hand on York and freed Vegapunk.

I think the Bonney situation (Kuma's flashback) will be shown later, at the climax of the Arc...
Yes I agreed Oda is just continuing the time line while jumping place but we will go back

C

Cruxroux

1 ZOro did not beat hordy since he was still there and ready for the rest of the arc .He slashed him
2 who care ?
3 who care ?
Listend due we talking match up there zoro match up was not doffy or fuji .
ZOro match up was not Hody it was the octopus dude
ZOro match up was not kaido . it was king
ANd zoro match up is not kizaru . It is S hawk or a Va

What count is not the small clash or He LOOKED GOOOD WOW OMG IM SUCH A FANBOY !!!
No its the main fight of the arc.

Like I said before zoro could have small sclash with kizaru and LOOK GOOD but he is not beating him this arc.
Its just a theory of Zoro vs Kizaru.....
After YC1 comes Admirals.... There's no VA stronger than YC1's.... It's common sense.
And given Aokiji performance in Hachinosu , it ain't even far fetched Zoro can win against Kizaru... 🤦🤦🤦.
Kizaru vs Zoro makes more sense than Kizaru vs Luffy. No rule is there which is saying Luffy needs best someone first then only Zoro can fight it.

How can someone be this wrong.
:lawsigh:
Zoro is another kempachi
Another Guts
Another Zebra
Another Yami
Another Jotaro

You can find this generic piece of cabbage in ANY manga but you’ll never find another sanji. Look past the pervy gag and consider all his other attributes and tell me where you’ll find another Sanji

One piece is not a serious manga. If you want that then you’re just asking for a shit time. I’ll even take Usopp vs Kizaru over another generic shit fight featuring Zoro
Post automatically merged:

So Zoro will stomps Sanji's ass in the series? Alright lol.
:arnoling:
Other way around bud

Awakened Gura obliterates the Red Line.

Awakened Yami makes the world engulfed in darkness.
the awakening of the yami reduces the world to nothing which is much more impressive terrifying than destroying it.

we can rebuild from destruction but not from nothingness

Black hole >>>> earthquakes

Status
Not open for further replies.