Status
Not open for further replies.
We get a fair amount of info about seraphims , lore about the past , lore of DF , some info on Kuma , finding out about saul .
Plus info on VP and other stuff and mind you the egghead part of the arc only really about 12 chapters .
Half the arc chapters not even on egghead .
In all fairness I wouldn’t consider events that happened outside the island as part part of the arc cause they happened in isolation. Quite telling those chapters outside were prob the most captivating as well.

Oda had the fucking audacity to give a lesson to "show don't tell". How in the fuck do you skip all the fighting, all the plot points, and everything else like we can somehow put together.

Fuck this stupid manga, I'm done with these retarded ass bipolar fans. I knew this shit was starting to go the route of "Game of Thrones" but egghead had a little hope til now. I have a limit to bullshit I can take. At the very least the story should be good. Can't even get that now.

Its just a theory of Zoro vs Kizaru.....
After YC1 comes Admirals.... There's no VA stronger than YC1's.... It's common sense.
And given Aokiji performance in Hachinosu , it ain't even far fetched Zoro can win against Kizaru... 🤦🤦🤦.
Kizaru vs Zoro makes more sense than Kizaru vs Luffy. No rule is there which is saying Luffy needs best someone first then only Zoro can fight it.
Yes there is we call them admiral candidate since they are almost admirals level theya re stronger then yonko commander 1 and are still VA .
Yes there is a unwritten rule because admirals ar epart of the main power system of one piece that are.
1 Shishibukai
2 Yonkos
3 Admirals .
WHo defeaated the first shishibukai ? Luffy !
Who defeated the first yonko ? Luffy !
WHo will defeat the first admiral ? Luffy !

Except if the fleet admiral was there and an other amdiral was there with kizaru but this is not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.