Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Bro you had Kizaru as the strongest in the verse, why is he shocked about Goofy & his goons ?
He is shocked because they thought York had beat them using Seraphims and just found out that they probably defeated them and captured York.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I thought Kizaru was man enough to go to EGG and challenge Luffy with fewer numbers, but the guy was going with a clear conscience and his fear emptied by the information that the Seraphim had taken care of everyone, but now he is simply shocked because he found out that he will have to face Yonko Luffy and Zoro.

In all fairness I wouldn’t consider events that happened outside the island as part part of the arc cause they happened in isolation. Quite telling those chapters outside were prob the most captivating as well.
I think as we can see in this chapter some things will tie back into the over all picture .
The weapon use in the outside world need the energy source from egghead and other info will be used in the future.
Truth is egghead give us the most info and lore we have ever gotten per arc in such a short time .
Still for people like us we piece together a lot of it on our own .

Status
Not open for further replies.