Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda had the fucking audacity to give a lesson to "show don't tell". How in the fuck do you skip all the fighting, all the plot points, and everything else like we can somehow put together.

Fuck this stupid manga, I'm done with these retarded ass bipolar fans. I knew this shit was starting to go the route of "Game of Thrones" but egghead had a little hope til now. I have a limit to bullshit I can take. At the very least the story should be good. Can't even get that now.
Oda said in a recent interview that he will be happy if the fans say that his ideas are boring. He is at this stage where he can do whatever the fuck he wants and can still get away with it bcoz no one will stop reading this manga untill every straw hat fulfills their dreams.

Vice Admirals can range anywhere from Tobi Roppo to Just Under Admirals these mfs are a force. Y’all gonna understand pretty soon.
Kizaru lost his mind after finding out that the seraphim couldn't beat a younkou crew, if any of those VA gets on Egghead it's over for them.
they legit thought that 3 kids and an unfinished baby could kill everyone, this doesn't bode well for Saturn and kizaru's power.

Not related to power but structure:
  • Kizaru = Kaido
  • 3 of them (vc-admiral) = King, Queen, Jack.
  • The other 6 (vc-admiral)= are basically the 6 Flyers.
  • 30,000 soldiers = 30,000 Kaido's soldiers.
  • Saturn = Big Mom ? LOL

It's basically Luffy vs. an Emperor's crew without any help from alliances after Wano. But it's just stupid that Oda always writes Luffy in lower numbers when confronting others, even in Wano with all his alliance with Kid, minks, samurais, Law, Kid.

Kizaru and Saturn thinking that EVERYONE was defeated, lol, they are so dumb.
Lucci Vegapunk and Bonney vs Saturn…

Zoro fought the shichibukai first.
Zoro fought Better than anyone on rooftop. Luffy took 3 L to take one W.
Zoro is much more suited to fight Kizaru than Luffy.
all weak arguments .
YEs he fought a shihsi first and LOST
Yes he fought good vs the yonkos but he LOST
ANd now you want him to win vs the admiral ?
If the admiral is his match up he will LOSE .
His track record is not realy good vs the top 3 ranks .
Looking good but losing = Zoro

H

Herrera95

Oda said in a recent interview that he will be happy if the fans say that his ideas are boring. He is at this stage where he can do whatever the fuck he wants and can still get away with it bcoz no one will stop reading this manga untill every straw hat fulfills their dreams.
Fuck that. He can get away because fans are calling him GODA for so long they can't even see the poor work he has being pulling the last 5 years or more.

One piece has been in slow decline for years, I sure people are dropping and that might start accelerating.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
@CoC: Color of Clowns
What are your ideas about this chapter? Namely the sea level rising.

Are we in for a constant and consistent rise, like a great flood? Maybe it will stop rising once it reaches near the top of the Red Line.

And if it does flood all the world's islands, could Pluton and Neptune be used to pick up and save the world's populace?

Ooh even better, what if Pluton is used to break up the Red Line into multiple islands, and all the people from the flooded islands settle there?
The way it apparently works is this: make giant hole in the sea.

Now, the sea water that was there is getting pushed outwards by some unatural means. SO, it's not that the water is going into a hole and disappearing. The hole is a gap in the ocean caused by some paranormal/scientific phenomena pushing the ocean itself away from the hole. Since the ocean water has to go somewhere, it goes up.

Imagine dropping a pillar as wide and long as Lulusia as deep into the ocean as possible. It would cause the water to be pushed up, and cause flooding as a result.

This explains why Water 7's water level is rising: as Imu destroys islands over time, the water level begins to rise.

The Ancient Weapons will definitely be involved in dealing with this, and I think they'll all work together somehow in a way we can't really get yet.

Half of this comment was only possible thanks to @Admiral Maynard giving me a great explanation of how the hole in Lulusia would raise the water level, thanks a bunch, solis.

Status
Not open for further replies.