Status
Not open for further replies.
the fodders won't get knocked out they'll fight the pacifista protecting the island
Yeah its 13 people and an old man vs 1 top tier another possible top tier, 10 high tiers and 30k soldiers.

Chopper, Nami, Usopp are straight up fodder, Robin/Frankt/Brook get quickly overwhelmed by the numbers and then Jimbei and Sanji cant fight them all and some VAs. That leaves Zoro and Luffy vs remaining VAs+Kizaru + Saturn if he can fight. All this while having Vegapunk to protect.

Its gonna be a hell of a fight if it happens.

So glad that Oda has decided to show us the reaction of Foosha village to Garp’s disappearance. I would have liked to see reaction of ordinary people as well since Garp is legendary and regarded as the hero of marines. Hope we get to see Luffy’s reaction after Egghead battle. Glad we skipped seraphims vs SHs part. Seraphims need their hype for the final war and glad we didn’t see them go all out and get beat yet. Off paneling here is good imo.

This sea level rising is interesting. What does this mean? We are back to SHs after a long long time. Fantastic! These last few chapters in the outside world has made me forget about SH fatigue from Wano and made me excited to follow their adventure again.

Status
Not open for further replies.