Status
Not open for further replies.
When searching on Google, this is what I found:

Vergo was the first on the heart seat and thus the first Corazon:

He's on a higher position than Pica and is Doffy's most trusted partner.
1. I will run the translation to see if this is indeed correct. However if it is
When searching on Google, this is what I found:

Vergo was the first on the heart seat and thus the first Corazon:

He's on a higher position than Pica and is Doffy's most trusted partner.
Thank you for sending this since it proves 2 things.

1. You are indeed correct that it was mentioned that vergo was a Corazon. So I stand corrected on that however

2. This proves my statement. Corazon has nothing to do with power but is a seat of being the person whom doffy trusts the most hence why rosanatte is allowed to be the current Corazon (before his death). To thanks for also proving that he was mentioned in the same vain as the other 4 executives and resonate.

Nothing is ever stated that he is the strongest or was the strongest. But that he was the most loyal and was great at infiltrating since he was apart of the marines

23:59: oh no. egghead. we back to seeing the SHs fighting shitty seraphims for who knows how many chapters despite the fact the seraphims dont do shit to them and are just annoying to deal with.

00:00: WHY DID ODA OFFSCREEN THE SERAPHIM FIGHTS????/?????? SHIT PIECE.

:lulz:
It's shit piece because if he was going to off screen Bonney, Kuma, the seraphim, how the main body escaped york etc HE SHOULD NOT HAVE WASTED HIS AND OUR TIME WRITING IN THOSE SUBPLOT POINTS LOL

C

Cruxroux

23:59: oh no. egghead. we back to seeing the SHs fighting shitty seraphims for who knows how many chapters despite the fact the seraphims dont do shit to them and are just annoying to deal with.

Watch oda offscreen Kizaru.

That's exactly what I was about to post, if Oda didn't skip those guys would be complaining all the same, if we have a flashback next chapter they will complain as well, can't win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.