Status
Not open for further replies.
how, we basically got to the main point of the story of traitor plot, while the actual fights was skipped.
And their resolution, and how they found out it was York, and how they captured her, etc

2 years earlier

"Gorosei-sama, the son of the most wanted man in the world has declared war on us"

"Oh look at that, he's got rubber powers. He's probably got the fruit we've been desperately looking for"

"Should we send someone to capture him?"

"You should send your ass over here and feed me lunch"

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki :gokulaugh:

Apparently, Vice Admirals wont have all the same level

I think there can be way stronger vice admirals than others
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Nothing more exciting than power scaling a dozen completely new characters again🙄

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marine bros don't understand this.
Yep.

Grand fleet is showing up imo, Oda said they will take part in a major incident down the line and then we are told that Egghead will be a major incident that will shock the world.
Goatbeard shall proof you wrong
Grand Fleet, definitely yes.
Pre Timeskip, Luffy challenged the WG with hitting a CD & got destroyed by an Army of Kizaru, Kuma, Pacifista, Sentomaru, Vegapunk name dropped.
Post Timeskip, Luffy actually spent time in the New World & can match an Emperor in combat, is even called as such.

New Arc? Egghead Island. Arc of Vegapunk, Sentomaru, Kizaru, Kuma, Seraphim which are also PX.
Now do you really think Luffy will lose?

Especially his actual Rivals in Yonko ( Shanks & BB ) not those Pretenders ( Kidd & Law ) got weeded out?
A CoC User but Hakilet Kidd got weeded out by an insane CoC User.
Just like how a DF Spammer but Hakilet Law got weeded out by an even better DF Spammer with 2 DFs.

And guess what?
Lucci, Bonney refuse to accept Luffy as Yonko.
Lilith thinks SH are Trash and is then reminded by Shaka that Zoro or Robin will take her down in a matter of seconds.

Greenbull underestimates Luffy and thinks he can walk up on him and take his head back to Akainu.
Shanks shows him his position & that applies to Luffy/SHPs too.

Remember before Wano? When we had Shanks say it isn't time for Luffy to meet him yet but it's soon?
This is the time - and that's gonna be shown by Luffy's fate right now being the same as His Actual Rivals, the Yonko (Mihawk for Cross Guild) & not the Failed Pirates with their Dreams crushed - basically future Warlord material.

This is the time Luffy is for sure differentiated from the Supernova, he's basically a Yonko now. The entire World is underestimating him & the Strawhats (starting from the Absurd Equal bounty to Kidd/Law) will legitimately establish themselves as a Yonko crew that Marines or anyone can't fuck with or underestimate - Luffy & the SHs are all getting Another Bounty increase with No Powerups needed in these fights.

They are gonna show off & establish their Reputation for crushing this Armada & taking what they wanted for themselves.
Oda is establishing the Final Players for the Race to One Piece & that needs Victory and Hype for all the 4 Factions participating in it.

I think this might have worked a little better:

1. York informs the Gorosei of Vegapunk Stella's history research and offers up the Mother Flame. The termination order is sent out and an Armada is started to form.
2. CP0 is sent in, instead of aiming to assassinate him, to secretly collect York and lower the defenses of the island, allowing the Armada easy access.
3. Then (providing the Straw Hats never came), the Armada destroys all the defenses and whatever is deem sacrificial, and Vegapunk and the other satellites are killed.

Obviously, the Straw Hats showing up throws a wrench in these plans, and when Stussy turns on Kaku and Lucci, York plays her hand and sics the Seraphim on them, but her plan is foiled and she is captured, but just in time for the Marine Armada to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.