Status
Not open for further replies.
They got cucked vs RHP (Greenbull vs Shanks) first.
Then, they got cucked by Cross Guild (when they put out Bounties on them).
Now, they got cucked by BBP when Garp went missing.
Next up, SHs are gonna make them look more bad - like their actual rivals in the story.

Admirals are the only ones somehow protected in all of this, but who knows?
the only protection they get is avoiding conflicts that we all know they would outright get smacked in. He wont have greenbull approach kaido etc.
normally they take L's by failing to capture their targets , or getting stalled in skirmishes
I do wonder if oda will have kizaru dominated in a skirmish or just have him lose.

the latter is less likely.

Monkey D. vs Celestial Flamengo --> Power to KO
Rubber Monkey vs Mochi Dogtooth --> speed based battle
Monkey vs Dragon --> power based battle (+ speed)
Red Monkey vs Yellow Monkey --> Speed based battle

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the only protection they get is avoiding conflicts that we all know they would outright get smacked in. He wont have greenbull approach kaido etc.
normally they take L's by failing to capture their targets , or getting stalled in skirmishes
I do wonder if oda will have kizaru dominated in a skirmish or just have him lose.

the latter is less likely.
And if Kizaru is less likely to lose, then he can fight Zoro to a stalemate like y'know his parallel who did in the Parallel arc.

I think the One Piece might be hidden in a sunken island.I can't help but remember about Enies Lobbies when the spoilers mention the hole where Lulusia Kingdom used to be.I think the same thing happened in the void century and some island were sunk thnx to the rising water level.

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmao yeah they are very funny and talented guys! Really made me laugh hard in the past, absolute legends.
They were fantastic in the Epic Rap Battles of History videos too!
I enjoyed Keegan as Toad in the new Mario movie and surprisingly, that new Candyman film too that Jordan directed IIRC?

All im saying is that Luffy had C/D troubles both arc (back then Charlos and now Saturn), and Right Arms of Pirate Kings ended up fighting Kizaru to a stalemate.

Luffy will prove his Yonko status by taking out a Gorosei and literally shitting on that entire Armada.
Luffy trained 2 years specifically to surpass Kizaru and not run away again next time
This is the moment to prove that he's now able to protect his crew and can beat Kizaru 1v1

Kizaru is Luffy's destined fight since sabaody

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
They didn't though.
Yonko isnt a title to be "given", people in the World just call the 4 Strongest Pirate Crews as the 4 Emperor Crews.

But yea i agree on Kizaru.
Well yea not literally, but the WG needs the Yonkou system to exist as it benefits them. The gorosei are not underestimating Luffy as they are fully aware he has awakened and he was the one who took down Kaidou. Saturn is there confident enough in his force, knowing all of that. I doubt he's treating Luffy and his crew as anything but your standard Yonkou crew, heck probably with even more caution since they were shitting their pants at Nika.

All im saying is that Luffy had C/D troubles both arc (back then Charlos and now Saturn), and Right Arms of Pirate Kings ended up fighting Kizaru to a stalemate.

Luffy will prove his Yonko status by taking out a Gorosei and literally shitting on that entire Armada.
Luffy trained 2 years specifically to surpass Kizaru and not run away again next time
This is the moment to prove that he's now able to protect his crew and can beat Kizaru 1v1

Kizaru is Luffy's destined fight since sabaody
He's gonna prove his Yonko status is legit

I would be really surprised if Saturn or any of the other Gorosei are shown wearing those fish tanks that most Celestial Dragons wear.

I'm very interested in seeing what Saturn has to say to Vegapunk/Luffy/whoever he runs into
Whenever a World Noble leaves Mary Geoise, they always were those helmets.

However Saturn who left Mary Geoise and is now on a Marine Ship isn't shown wearing a helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.