Status
Not open for further replies.
Only question mark for me is if Kizaru goes down here or not, he was portrayed as Akainus RHM since the start of skip so it feels a bit weird for him to go down here before the final war. I believe he may take an L but will escape somehow.
The reasons why I think Kizaru might go down is because:

1. Oda maybe doesn't want Kizaru to be part of the final war against the Marines, so he might be planning on getting rid of Kizaru during Egghead. Leaving only Akainu, Fuji, and Green Bull at the end, and yes I do believe Fuji won't switch sides and that he will fight Zoro.

2. Oda had Luffy defeat a Yonko and we know by the end of the series, he will also end up defeating Blackbeard and maybe even Shanks two other Yonko's. So I can see Oda having Luffy defeat Kizaru an Admiral right now, and then in the by the end of the series fight and defeat Fleet Admiral Sakazuki.

3. Whatever the outcome at Egghead is has to be something huge, and having a Admiral getting defeated will be a huge deal.

4. This one is not really much but remember Kizaru means Yellow Monkey, so we might have a Monkey vs Monkey fight.

For me I wouldn't be surprised if Kizaru gets defeated but at the same time, I also wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get defeated.

Two arcs also involve Celestial Dragons (a Rando in Pre TS & a High ranking Gorousei in Post TS).
I think Luffy will hit Saturn for his heartless behaviour but this time he'll be able to fight and will actually be defeated by Luffy.

Kizaru comes for downstairs in the pecking order.
Kizaru fought Rayleigh, the Dark King "Mei Ou", the Right Hand of Roger in Sabaody Archipelago.

Who knows? Him fighting the King of Hell "En Ou", the RIght Hand of the Future Pirate King now is not out of the cards.

As @nik87 says, "Never underestimate or restrict Zoro".
:suresure:You reading one piece and you think Luffy isn't fighting or beating Kizaru but it'll be Zoro this arc?

Saturn is BM in this arc, a bigger threat but not the person Luffy gonna fight to prove himself

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
its all set up for the marines to get cucked again

its all this arc is about
They got cucked vs RHP (Greenbull vs Shanks) first.
Then, they got cucked by Cross Guild (when they put out Bounties on them).
Now, they got cucked by BBP when Garp went missing.
Next up, SHs are gonna make them look more bad - like their actual rivals in the story.

Admirals are the only ones somehow protected in all of this, but who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.