Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Only question mark for me is if Kizaru goes down here or not, he was portrayed as Akainus RHM since the start of skip so it feels a bit weird for him to go down here before the final war. I believe he may take an L but will escape somehow.
Two arcs also involve Celestial Dragons (a Rando in Pre TS & a High ranking Gorousei in Post TS).
I think Luffy will hit Saturn for his heartless behaviour but this time he'll be able to fight and will actually be defeated by Luffy.

Kizaru comes for downstairs in the pecking order.
Kizaru fought Rayleigh, the Dark King "Mei Ou", the Right Hand of Roger in Sabaody Archipelago.

Who knows? Him fighting the King of Hell "En Ou", the RIght Hand of the Future Pirate King now is not out of the cards.

As @nik87 says, "Never underestimate or restrict Zoro".

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Seras are surviving till the EoS Arc.
So they wont be majorly destroyed or anything.
Maybe taken back.

I'm amazed at the amount of Marine fan copium thinking that Marines are gonna look good against SHP now.
Issue here is with Saturn and kizaru

If Saturn is solid top tier then I do see SHs in trouble.

Also, SHs still doesn't know Saturn is there - they will definitely be taken by surprise

Luffy literally fooking died in Wano and they didnt show up.
So death vs Kaido was not enough?
Exactly - so I really don't think grand fleet will appear rn. Also, they are scattered around the NW and they haven't recieve the news of Luffy in danger

Two arcs also involve Celestial Dragons (a Rando in Pre TS & a High ranking Gorousei in Post TS).
I think Luffy will hit Saturn for his heartless behaviour but this time he'll be able to fight and will actually be defeated by Luffy.

Kizaru comes for downstairs in the pecking order.
Kizaru fought Rayleigh, the Dark King "Mei Ou", the Right Hand of Roger in Sabaody Archipelago.

Who knows? Him fighting the King of Hell "En Ou", the RIght Hand of the Future Pirate King now is not out of the cards.

As @nik87 says, "Never underestimate or restrict Zoro".
I can see Zoro fighting Kizaru but having no victor this time and then Zoro finally beating him at the final war.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Here how I see things

Oda just revealed that wg now cares about york. It's mother flames we are talking about

So, Gorosei will advise Saturn and kizaru to negotiate with SHs

Let SHs escape and get York

But then we will see BBP fuckin this negotiation - Devon and Lafitte are perfect.

Or, we might see Lafitte and Devon working with WG here as well. Remember, it was Lafitte who negotiated with navy to give chance to BB for warlord position.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
defeating kaido and bigmom with kidd and law didnt solidify luffy's place as a yonko
no one around the world has really talked about it
greenbull , lucci didnt acknowledge it
the events of this arc will prob do it.
Yep. Like I've been saying, the WG probably doesn't see Luffy as an emperor for real.

And it's all about to change :sadgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.