Status
Not open for further replies.
one month of what, avatar?
sure
Just let me add the abligatory note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .

C

Cruxroux

Just let me add the abligatory note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .
Bro came with a term and condition notice
:snoopy:

It would've been quicker if you just said "the opposite of whatever le fishe uses as an avatar"

Status
Not open for further replies.