Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Zoro lacks stamina, especially using CoC/KoH.
Admirals can fight for days.
Zoro doesn't lack stamina. He can't use KoH for a long because of the overwhelming amounts of CoA it uses. Not because of ACoC. It's similar to Luffy only being able to use G4 mode for 20 minutes before he has to rest.

I guess you forgot from the time the war started until the rooftop battle ended Zoro was fighting pretty much non-stop, including using a lot of CoA haki. He had a short break when he was injured, but the medicine only healed his body, not replenish his energy.
Post automatically merged:

People are really thinking Oda Will overlook Luffy, and give Zoro Kizaru.

Who will Luffy fight? Saturn doesn't even want to be seen or his presence disclosed outside.
Post automatically merged:

Whatever you say.
We're not overlooking Luffy. You are overlooking Saturday who stated he doesn't want people to know he's there. There's a reason why Oda created that scene.

Zoro lacks stamina, especially using CoC/KoH.
Admirals can fight for days.
Admiral like other characters will never fight for days on panel. They will be put down in a few hours.

OT: Yeah Zoro cannot fight Kizaru after King because of Shiliew, the same way he could not fight King after Pica because of Shiliew we all know that. Remember when people thought that Zoro could fight King? Those wankers!

And we all see that Zoro needs to prove himself first against the like of Who’s who (which he beat i. an extrem diff fight after unlocking a power up that Luffy got 2 arcs earlier). Now he need to prove himself against the like of Cracker or Jack.
The fluctuation between the VA powerlevel will allow Zoro to fight someone on Jack level. Then after Egghead someone of Smoothie level. And finally during the final arc Shiliew which probably the weakest YC1.

That is only logical progression, and Oda have always be very logical and tame with Zoro’s feat and hype, i do not see why it is so hard to accept for some people. Really, I don’t.

Last edited:
Luffy who usually takes on the main villain and the strongest character in the arc.

Was the first one to defeat a Warlord.

And also the first one to defeat a Yonko.

Says he wants to get stronger than all of them which includes Admiral Kizaru.

And then there is also this.

Now after all this build up and again with Luffy being the first one to defeat a Warlord and a Yonko, somehow according to a certain group of people he won't be the first one to defeat an Admiral.:choppawhat:

Instead it will go to one of his crew members.:nicagesmile:

We know that one of Zoro's next major fight is going to be against Shiryu.

Now it makes no sense for Zoro to go from King to suddenly Kizaru and then to Shiryu unless you somehow think Shiryu is stronger than an Admiral.:milaugh:

"But but Saturn is the main villain and is stronger than Kizaru."

First things first, both Kizaru and Saturn are the main villains of the Egghead arc not just only Saturn(Or at the very least Kizaru will be the main villain while Saturn is the Secondary Villain). Yes I do believe Saturn will be a very strong fighter but as of right now there is no proof that he is stronger than an Admiral.

Also there is a good chance that many people don't know about Saturn's powers, so in order for him to not expose himself he might try to avoid fighting during the battle.

"But what if Saturn does fight then who will fight him."

If Saturn does fight, then I do believe that maybe Vegapunk himself might fight him. Vegapunk is the The Smartest Man in the World and is also the number one Scientist.

Don't forget that Saturn is the Warrior God of Defense Science.

Just like in Wano where we had Kid and Law two allies of Luffy defeat Big Mom, a similar thing could happen at Egghead. Vegapunk an ally of Luffy fighting and maybe even defeating Saturn.

"But the Vice Admirals are weak! They are no match for Zoro."

Who says they are all weak? Each of them can vary in strength, also two of the Vice Admirals Gion and Chaton were both considered as a candidate to become one of the new Admirals before Fujitora and Green Bull were chosen.

So no not all the Vice Admirals are weak.

Lastly this doesn't really mean much but remember that the name Kizaru means Yellow Monkey.:wellwell:

Some Tags:
@Elder Lee Hung @Fujishiro @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @Albino 👑 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Paperchampion23 @BangOO🍅 @Shiroyru @TheAncientCenturion @Mr. Reloaded @Sir Yasheen @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Sentinel @Playa4321
I think most everyone here know Luffy will become PK with his crew being only VA-level. :myman:

It’s kinda funny cause when it comes to the vice admiral topic zoro fans are really the only ones calling them weak and fodder as a reason he can’t fight them. Acting as if anyone that wants or expects him along with the rest of the crew to struggle hate him and only him

All the while most people just hyped to see strong vice admirals lol. But rather rather than hype potential commander level characters if you think 1 can fight Zoro specifically it means you think he’s fodder. Them being able to fight Sanji or Jinbe doesn’t tho
Pretty ironic coming from you since you downplay Mihawk because of lack of feats yet your retarded ass here is wanking VA's without feats

Crazy people still bet against Luffy this far in the series, he is obviously gonna fight Kizaru. There is a reason Oda brought 1 admiral and 9 vice-admirals to match our own 1 yonko and 9 underlings.
Also what is this vice admirals downplay ? Why wouldn't some of them be able to give Zoro and Sanji decent fights ? You guys really think only 4 characters in the entire navy are able to give a fight to yonko commanders ?

Pretty ironic coming from you since you downplay Mihawk because of lack of feats yet your retarded ass here is wanking VA's without feats
I say he’s on the same level overall as the admirals. With him not definitively being over any of them for sure. If you think that’s downplay that’s on you

I think the vice admirals in egghead can compete with any emperors top officers but are weaker than the strawhats. If you think that’s wank that’s on you

I say he’s on the same level overall as the admirals. With him not definitively being over any of them for sure. If you think that’s downplay that’s on you

I think the vice admirals in egghead can compete with any emperors top officers but are weaker than the strawhats. If you think that’s wank that’s on you
Thank you for proving my point again

Fucking hypocrite

Crazy people still bet against Luffy this far in the series, he is obviously gonna fight Kizaru. There is a reason Oda brought 1 admiral and 9 vice-admirals to match our own 1 yonko and 9 underlings.
Also what is this vice admirals downplay ? Why wouldn't some of them be able to give Zoro and Sanji decent fights ? You guys really think only 4 characters in the entire navy are able to give a fight to yonko commanders ?
You have forgotten about Saturn and Stussy. Saturn is the leader and Stussy can face a VA.

It's not underestimating the strength of vice admirals. Fans underestimate Zoro's strength. Some fans thought he was weaker than the SN captains and he wasn't. They thought he would oneshot by the yonkos and he wasn't.

Zoro obtained ACoC, just like Luffy, yet we are told it barley made him stronger even though he mid diff King with that power without going all out. Zoro is much stronger than some wish to admit.