Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Are you underestimating Doberman?
He's badass and a good opponent for Zoro.
Doberman and Goatbeard, both are great opponents to Zoro. It's high time Zoro had a straight up sword duel, no bullshitery with a strong opponent
Although I think Goatbeard has an axe or scythe or something

Oda can always retcon a few VAs to which ever level he wants. Let’s not forget Croco went from getting defeated by no gear Luffy to going head to head with YCs and clashing just fine with top tiers pre ts. Oda is clearly setting the 9 VAs for each SH. He ain’t gonna let them be one shot materials.
How tf is it a recton? You never seen them fight

Zoro is simply not beating an admiral before Luffy anyone who thinks otherwise is on the same drug that dragged them to believe Zoro would kill Kaido or that it didn't make sense for Zoro to fight King after the tickled Kaido earlier.

Zoro is simply not beating an admiral before Luffy anyone who thinks otherwise is on the same drug that dragged them to believe Zoro would kill Kaido or that it didn't make sense for Zoro to fight King after the tickled Kaido earlier.
Luffy dont need to beat kizaru, him being portrayed clearly superior is enough. Zoro fighting kizaru wont change that. Im 100% sur that lightsaber kizaru vs zoro will happen with few comment of "HE IS STOPING A MARINE ADMIRAL ALL BY HIMSELF" now whether the battle will be concluded is the only maybe.

Remember when Luffy fought Spandam, because he was the boss? :saden:

The Gorosei might be strong, but not all of them are going to be at the highest level. Saturn being the first to be deployed, means he's going to be one of the weaker ones. That's how Oda operates. Luffy will one shot him to replicate punching a CD on Sabaody, and then move on to fighting Kizaru, an actual Top Tier, to get his revenge for losing his crew on Sabaody.

Last edited:
Yeah Luffy vs Kizaru feels like it got confirmed when oda through that there were exactly 9 VAs and Saturn doesn’t want his presence to be known to early.

Feels like Saturns going to appear at the end which means the main fight will be Luffy vs Kizaru.
Yep Saturn's comment here just proves even more that he is not going to fight at all.

Obviously things could still change and maybe he might change his mind but I do think for now he is going to avoid fighting.

Either at the last minute he finally does something or if someone finds out about Saturn and tries to attack him, that is when he will finally fight.

Yep Saturn's comment here just proves even more that he is not going to fight at all.

Obviously things could still change and maybe he might change his mind but I do think for now he is going to avoid fighting.

Either at the last minute he finally does something or if someone finds out about Saturn and tries to attack him, that is when he will finally fight.
If it's a full-blown war with a clear victory, it's obvious that Luffy will fight and defeat Kizaru
If it's a short-skirmish, then it opens up for Zoro (and even Sanji) to have a short clash with Kizaru.
But with Oda goes out of his way to introduce 9 VAs, the first seems way more plausible
I think our Zorobros should temp our expectation and remember that Luffy is the MC. Zoro, while gonna be defeat an Admiral and an Emperor level pirate himself, is never gonna do these b4 Luffy.
Note: I don't think the SHs vs the VA will be a particularly difficult fight like the Onigashima fights, so maybe mid-diff for most of the heavy hitters like Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei

It's not really the case... I mean we saw what happened with gb... They were literally testing him in wano as an enemy which momo and co can handle or not. And luffy is someone who has beaten Kaido.. He has no need to prove that he can beat an admiral.

He has higher authority than Vegapunk over the Seraphims. And they only take direct face-to-face orders.

He will definitely step up sometime later to control them, there’s no other reason why he personally to Egghead himself otherwise.

But for now, yeah, he’s just sitting back while the Marines handle it.

Obviously things wont go in Saturn's way, opposite will happen

We all know who the scheming brains at Egghead are - not Vegapunk.

We have two female TOP spies, Stussy and Robin, that both mysteriously were not shown in the chapter. Robin could easily have grown extra ears, Stussy used bat sonar. And thus both might now Saturn is there.

Or at least that would be what one would expect from two of the greatest spies in the whole series to achieve, neither has strength as speciality that's just an extra.