G

Gorosei Informer

I haven't watched it yet because nothing is working LOL. No crunchyroll, no anime sites. A few low quality japanese were available so I'd rather wait.
Damn that sucks lol. Might be able to catch it on youtube but best to wait to see it in best quality poss as you said. It's absolutely worth it.

I wish they has dedicated a whole episode to the reveal and showing as much of the fight instead as possible.

At the end of this episode Kaido and Luffy didn't even speak, they didn't say their lines from the ending of the chapter, just stared at each other only lol.

And Zoro's episode proves that Zoro one shots Lanji, the winners stay winning and the basic haki users stay having loser fans that beg for conqueror's haki 24/7. :cheers:
Power of love+blue flames w/lightning molests lil bitch boi zoro dong you ever in your life mention king wanji and zoro in the sameee sentence ever again in my presence

Power of love+blue flames w/lightning molests lil bitch boi zoro dong you ever in your life mention king wanji and zoro in the sameee sentence ever again in my presence
Made up powers and still needs Jinbei's help to beat Pica. Cyborgji isn't a King, he's an AI servant.
Was Sanji in power of law be mode
No
Power of love >> Kings flame mode
He's only missing the power part.

Made up powers and still needs Jinbei's help to beat Pica. Cyborgji isn't a King, he's an AI servant.

He's only missing the power part.
No Sanji did not get his power up yet
And in his pol he can hit with his IJ

He's to strong now
This is why Luffy and Zoro was in a 2v1
Sanji 1v1 and was just standing there letting himself get hit
Last ch Sanji was clean
Power of love >>

No Sanji did not get his power up yet
And in his pol he can hit with his IJ

He's to strong now
This is why Luffy and Zoro was in a 2v1
Sanji 1v1 and was just standing there letting himself get hit
Last ch Sanji was clean
Power of love >>
The raid suit is stronger than him, he said it from his own mouth.
Zoro and Luffy were babysitting Lucci and Kaku and they were fighting against the strongest Warlords and seraphim.
Roboji was in a 6v1 and then paired with Nami and Brook against an unfinished seraphim and one of the weakest warlords, this tells us everything we need to know.
You mean the character in the background covered in bandages looked clean? You would expect at least that from someone handling food. :kobeha: