The raid suit is stronger than him, he said it from his own mouth.
Zoro and Luffy were babysitting Lucci and Kaku and they were fighting against the strongest Warlords and seraphim.
Roboji was in a 6v1 and then paired with Nami and Brook against an unfinished seraphim and one of the weakest warlords, this tells us everything we need to know.
You mean the character in background covered in bandages looked clean? You would expect at least that from someone handling food. :kobeha:
Before Sanji had the EXO
And what
If this is true Kuma > Mihawk

And babysitting that did not last long it was a 2v4 in no time

And at the end Just Sanji vs Shark

And he was flexing

Not hard to see who was doing better

Sanji >>
Post automatically merged:

Stop replying to this insecure zorotard...it's literally pointless
It's not like this stuff will matter at the end of the day but it's fun to talk about

Made up powers and still needs Jinbei's help to beat Pica. Cyborgji isn't a King, he's an AI servant
SANJI can’t beat pica? Weren’t you the same one that worshipped ZKK AND said Sanji would need Jinbe for Queen? Gee I wonder where both of those things came true

You and your fanbase are massive L’s 😂😂😂

Last edited:
It's like the Spiderman meme. Zorotards are the only ones who making op look bad
They don’t see the irony nor do they have any self awareness

If zorofans didnt downplay anyone not Zoro then this wouldnt be an issue. I literally see 20+ comments hating on gear 5 Luffy

I remember seeing atleast 50+ when Sanji revealed Ifrit

G

Gorosei Informer

So we get the 2 weeks break next week then
:risicheck::kaidowhat:

Next week is the break week but we will get early spoilers around the 10th if we're lucky. By the 12th at worst I think.

When you kill the MC but he gets back up anyway, starts laughing with a brand new look and acting all crazy and that you didn't just beat his ass into oblivion for the 4th and presumably final time:

Penguin from Laws crew (or Aokijis penguin Camel) seeing this too:

Title: @MonsterKaido 's Cartoon Conundrum - Clash of Titans and Toons

[Scene: Kaido's imposing lair, a brooding atmosphere after Luffy's unexpected transformation and triumph. Kaido is having a heated conversation with Eiichiro Oda.]

Kaido: (fuming) Oda, I demand an explanation for this madness! Luffy morphed into the Mythical Zoan Nika, the God of Liberation? And his fruit was Joyboy's Zoan all along? This defies all logic!

Oda: (chuckles) Kaido, Kaido, always expecting the expected. I thought it'd be a delightful surprise for you.

Kaido: (sarcastically) Delightful? I got rocketed to the moon by a punch that decided it was a space-bound fist-shaped rocket ship! How is this delightful?

Oda: (grinning) Well, you know, even a Yonko's life needs a dash of unpredictability.

Kaido: (exasperated) Unpredictability? I'll have you know that this was supposed to be an epic, earth-shattering showdown, not a circus sideshow!

Luffy: (pops up, beaming) Hey, Kaido! You won't believe what else I can do now!

Kaido: (rolling eyes) Oh, please, do enlighten me.

[Luffy activates his Toon Force powers, and Kaido's menacing horns morph into giant, bouncy accordions.]

Kaido: (groans) This is humiliating! Now I'm a symphony of silly sounds?

Luffy: (giggling) Look at you, Kaido! You're an accordion now! Awesome, right?

Kaido: (facepalms) My dignity is at an all-time low.

Oda: (trying not to laugh) Kaido, you have to admit, it's quite the sight.

Kaido: (fuming) A sight? I am a Yonko, not a sideshow exhibit for the Grand Line Circus!

Luffy: (holding a giant mallet) Hey, Kaido, want to join in on the fun?

Kaido: (exasperated) No, Luffy, I do not want to partake in your tomfoolery!

Luffy: (pouting) Aw, come on, it's really fun!

Kaido: (turning back to Oda) This is not how things were meant to be!

Oda: (with a smirk) Kaido, my friend, since when were you under the impression that I gave you the full script?

Kaido: (growling) Enough with your cryptic words, Oda! I demand answers!

Oda: (shrugs) Life is a tapestry of chaos and order, Kaido. And sometimes, chaos brings out the best surprises.

Kaido: (grumbling) Fine, I'll play along with your nonsensical whims. But remember, Oda, there will be a time when we'll have our serious showdown, no accordions involved!

Oda: (grinning) Looking forward to it, Kaido.

[As the mayhem continues, Kaido, Oda, and Luffy find themselves in a whirlwind of cartoonish absurdity, leaving them all a mix of exasperation and chuckles.]

[End scene]