That’s a good point. My current crackpot idea is that the One Piece will end up being the true “Fairy Vearth” that Enel was talking about in Skypeia. A planetoid that will fly high above the world and will be able to control the tides. This is why the World Government is known as the creator of the world as when they were formed, this weapon was used to shape the world either by Joyboy or the WG themselves.

Roger laughed because this truly is everything the world had to offer, but he couldn’t use it because he couldn’t power the machine.

However, Imu will use it to try and sink the world and recreate it in his image. Nami will navigate luffy up to it to stop Imu and while up there Nami will truly see the entire world from an onlookers POV. Allowing her to draw a perfect map of the world that will be created after Luffy defeats Imu.
Wow this sounds so good, I'd love it!

That's interesting thought.
I always thought Imu final attack will be something like this.
Moon being time bomb of last arc and putting whole world to danger.

It being one piece...that's a possibility too.
Oda actually already finished the manga when he wrote Skypiea. But then he repeated his story again writing ripoff arcs that culminate in ripoff Skypiea, because money milking

Maybe it was created when whole world was sinking in void century...
Ironically it will be used to destroy the world...
Yeah. And when you consider Noah being the biblical figure who carried all species on earth to a new world after god flooded it, and being connected to a Promise Joyboy made the mermaid princess that went has not yet been fulfilled, it’s possible that Noah will be used to protect people of all races throughout the world as the one piece world floods. This would connect well with Jinbes dream of fishman and human peace and equality as well.

Oda is lost. He was already said to have a weakness making characters likable and believable in the past. Now he's old, famous and nobody will ever bother to stand up to him when this weakness shows. The old bastard even complained about younger staff not telling him his character acted unnatural and not being able to yell at them because they're were fans since they were children. He is just like every other old japan video game developer that leads a franchise/company to it doom because none of the younger staff would dare speak against them.

He jumping all over the place in an unplanned way and not concluding his ideas. He dragging out events too long. He is noticably bending the whole story to PR marketing whims but in a way that hurts in the long run. I bet netflix is twisting his arms for their own agenda like they did with resident evil so they could fail with Leon Kendeny's netflix show.

One more gear 5 episode to go. This is what we've been waiting one whole year for.... This is suppose to be "peak". 3 more weeks.