Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like the reasoning he gave for susing u over mentioning morgan

and i dont know why X town read him either. could vote TAC or X

i dont even know why u town read x
X isn’t giving me wolfy vibes and I may be overestimating my ability to read him, but I’m thinking I’ve gotten decent at tone reading him. We’ll see.

I can see Tac as possible scum. I feel like he treated with with kid gloves when I questioned his reasoning and I still don’t like random mention of Melkor neutral read (as if a person is null may as well say nothing if you are only going to talk about 5 other players), feels like cwac.

Emil

Certified Memelord
X isn’t giving me wolfy vibes and I may be overestimating my ability to read him, but I’m thinking I’ve gotten decent at tone reading him. We’ll see.

I can see Tac as possible scum. I feel like he treated with with kid gloves when I questioned his reasoning and I still don’t like random mention of Melkor neutral read (as if a person is null may as well say nothing if you are only going to talk about 5 other players), feels like cwac.
does TAC give reads like that early even

Emil

Certified Memelord

I think X is going too much with flow. early gut tell hes scum
dont like how he arrived to the town read of TAC at all

Emil

Certified Memelord
hmm you seem worried..

you still havent explained your scum read on me...
if its a multiball all u do is pretend to be town by hunting enemy faction, if its a single faction u arent going to start by going on me like that as scum

take it or leave it

Status
Not open for further replies.