Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
if its a multiball all u do is pretend to be town by hunting enemy faction, if its a single faction u arent going to start by going on me like that as scum

take it or leave it
so i play town regardless of my alignment?

i forgot you got mad cause i pushed my own mates last game as well so this is like a half truth.

but if i am scum here you just openly admitted you are my opposing faction...

Emil

Certified Memelord
sure please show us cause i quoted you and asked you questions yet youre ignoring all of them.

i can already tell youre scum by the way youre "pushing" me as your scum read.
this is already a twist, u dont have anything to worry about if this isnt a multiball. i think u can be scum if its multiball, otherwise probably town

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
this is already a twist, u dont have anything to worry about if this isnt a multiball. i think u can be scum if its multiball, otherwise probably town
how so, due explain?

i dont have anything to worry about to begin with so good luck with that.

not even sure if its multiball yet i am one of your scumreads, makes a lot of sense from a betatier...

Emil

Certified Memelord
changed your mind pretty quick when you saw you had a decent wagon on you aye bud

so much so youre a top 5 poster already....

ahh someone sees it as well.

what made you start reading?

hmm didnt you say yourself you dont care if you are lynched today?

what would be the game setup / factions be made up of?

yawn, please do proceed on your tinfoil push.

o M G u S
the twists in this post alone:

twist 1 - i said "for now" in one of my posts, meaning i dont plan on doing anything.. FOR NOW. now you are saying i changed my mind cuz i had a wagon etc..

twist 2 - where did i say i dont care if i get lynched, and how does that relate to my post to saka?

twist 3 - i dont have a "push" on you. i just say u can be scum if its multiball. how did that translate into a push for you? twisting much? or maybe panicked about it?

Emil

Certified Memelord
so i play town regardless of my alignment?

i forgot you got mad cause i pushed my own mates last game as well so this is like a half truth.

but if i am scum here you just openly admitted you are my opposing faction...
the twists here

twist 1. i didnt say u play town either alignment. u pretend to be town in multiball by hunting enemy team even if it overall hurt ur alignment because u arent capable of fake hunting to generate mislynches

twist 2. i didnt openly admit being scm from opposing faction, i clearly meant u hunt players you think are scum from enemy faction, in this case if it was multiball it wud be me

Emil

Certified Memelord
how so, due explain?

i dont have anything to worry about to begin with so good luck with that.

not even sure if its multiball yet i am one of your scumreads, makes a lot of sense from a betatier...
ok then why r u worried, learn to let it go. if it isnt multiball then i dont scum read u. i spelled it out for u, do u need me to say it like u r 5

Emil

Certified Memelord
Page 13 and still very fluffy

Except that one time when a guy says that they need to find all BMP.

Why is noone talking about this slip?
it seemed like a joke i think

but if its a slip then they'd be an indie that don't know if mafia is strawhats or BMP

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
twist 1 - i said "for now" in one of my posts, meaning i dont plan on doing anything.. FOR NOW. now you are saying i changed my mind cuz i had a wagon etc..

twist 2 - where did i say i dont care if i get lynched, and how does that relate to my post to saka?
yawn, here you are actually twisting the narrative.

you said "for now" when it came to you being the lynch for today - which i didnt state as conclusive i asked you a question hence the question mark at the end of the question, not sure if you understand what punctuation is.

it also has nothing to relate to sakas post from what youre stating here maybe read for once and youll see the connection yourself why i quoted saka there...
twist 3 - i dont have a "push" on you. i just say u can be scum if its multiball. how did that translate into a push for you? twisting much? or maybe panicked about it?
yet in typical fashion you decided to give somehalf ass open ended FoS on me with if this is multiball muugen is scum at least pick a side or answer the setup for this game faction/setup wise or just read me town.

you also stated the conversation was boring you so i ignored you since you yourself stated you werent going to read which is so clearly highlighted in the quotes you just responded to yet saw you were somehow in top 5 poster and then stated youre on pg 11 now..

quite the opposite of you had opened up with.

its your typical scum MO we all just witnessed it in the last Pokemon game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yawn, here you are actually twisting the narrative.

you said "for now" when it came to you being the lynch for today - which i didnt state as conclusive i asked you a question hence the question mark at the end of the question, not sure if you understand what punctuation is.

it also has nothing to relate to sakas post from what youre stating here maybe read for once and youll see the connection yourself why i quoted saka there...

yet in typical fashion you decided to give somehalf ass open ended FoS on me with if this is multiball muugen is scum at least pick a side or answer the setup for this game faction/setup wise or just read me town.

you also stated the conversation was boring you so i ignored you since you yourself stated you werent going to read which is so clearly highlighted in the quotes you just responded to yet saw you were somehow in top 5 poster and then stated youre on pg 11 now..

quite the opposite of you had opened up with.

its your typical scum MO we all just witnessed it in the last Pokemon game.
its why trying to converse with u is hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.