Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

@Alpha which side are you on....?
I couldn't care less about tate or anyone for that matter.
And i dont follow anyone nor do i deem anyone worthy of being followed in present time. I only care a about people i know, thats it.
Anyone else, whoever that may be, is just another human with whatever things he/she has going for him/her. Good for them.

No troll, i follow my own thing, my own philosophy, my own agenda.

"If i dont have someone's number, i dont know them well enough to care"

And i dont follow anyone nor do i deem anyone worthy of being followed in present time. I only care a about people i know, thats it.
Anyone else, whoever that may be, is just another human with whatever things he/she has going for him/her. Good for them.

I'm relieved:catsweat:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

:steef:

Good man

Can’t say I’m an expert on the topic but there are faaaaar more suspicious people to persecute than Tate.
He was treated horribly by the Romanian government, he was investigated for the most part of a year and now he’s been proven innocent, I don’t see where the issue is.
How comes every Admiral fan has common sense and good taste in rl topics as well? Thats so crazy.
Post automatically merged:

Respectable, and I agree mostly. But the question is not weither you follow Tate or not, but if you side with him or not. Are you a Tate hater who demonizes him or someone who says he has good takes and one can learn from his teachings and preachings? Having no opinion at all is also possible if you havent really watched any of his talks/lectures, but thats pretty unlikely given his popularity.

Last edited:
How comes every Admiral fan has common sense and good taste in rl topics as well? Thats so crazy.
We are built different
But fr, people should stop thinking disliking someone means they deserve to have their rights renounced
You can debate wether he's a good influence or not, other matters such as presumption of guilt should be left to the law.

But the question is not weither you follow Tate or not, but if you side with him or not. Are you a Tate hater who demonizes him or someone who says he has good takes and one can learn from his teachings and preachings? Having no opinion at all is also possible if you havent really watched any of his talks/lectures, but thats pretty unlikely given his popularity.
Didn't he already answer thr question ?

But the question is not weither you follow Tate or not, but if you side with him or not. Are you a Tate hater who demonizes him or someone who says he has good takes and one can learn from his teachings and preachings?
Im indifferent. (I know what he preaches, seen his videos) i dont demonize or hate him, and as for being influencer, i dont get influenced. There are some takes i can agree on and some i dont buy, (like with everyone else, influencer or not) but there is no Perfectly Good or Absolute Shit thing here.