Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
no one is paranoid about you.

there have been plenty of players who stated so here, youre even annoying dest which is a hard thing to do and hell rion doesnt even want to play with you, that it self should say something.
why does that make me scum exactly?

No It’s not. And you may as well start saying it about every two players if it’s really something you think is important to note.

It looks like pure side commentary for you with the original comment. And if it were to turn out TvT you can justify lynching one today and scum reading the other tomorrow for free

Especially with you refusing to elaborate on gameplay reads on both & the situation and leaving no receipts

im actually going to wager that scum r going to be outside of the wagon more than inside of it

looking at the people who r good guying around and asking why is ekko scum bla bla

TAC did it, nat is hesitant about joining the wagon, reloaded did it but his sound most genuine, dest is scum reading me but not voting me (I think)
I made this exact post near about as serial last game and it was the exact post Ultra called “The Melkor” lol. Ekko serial confirmed

Emil

Certified Memelord
I made this exact post near about as serial last game and it was the exact post Ultra called “The Melkor” lol. Ekko serial confirmed
last game was multiball, scum could join ur wagon thinking u r from the other team to get cred

this one they dont have to if its not multiball

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
why does that make me scum exactly?
you see "twisting words" gets annoying when discussing anything with you, this conversation ahs nothing to do with my scum read on you.

I stated you make yourself a d1 LC which you responded saying you had 4 votes before you even voted. your response was spite or paranoia haha

idek how you casually think you can try and "frame" for twisting your words around by "giving proof" yet turn around and do the same thing.

last game was multiball, scum could join ur wagon thinking u r from the other team to get cred

this one they dont have to if its not multiball
When I made the post I was a genuine thought I was having since I was uniformed and genuinely expected that’s how scum would play around me (and I was right lol, the names I said were doing it were all mostly scum)

Status
Not open for further replies.