Status
Not open for further replies.
question, whats ur own read of nat?
I think she could be wolf here. She opened the game by saying she wasn't going to read but then came out with some reads regardless. I think her saying you and I were not t/t was pingy. I also felt she had to dig a bit deep to try and explain her 'math' to Prof on why she wasn't considering a t/t option between the two of us.

I think she could be wolf here. She opened the game by saying she wasn't going to read but then came out with some reads regardless. I think her saying you and I were not t/t was pingy. I also felt she had to dig a bit deep to try and explain her 'math' to Prof on why she wasn't considering a t/t option between the two of us.
It's real math.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok do u think i am from a different team or am i bussing my mate or whats happening here between us

i scum read her for similar reasons mind you, independent of her town reading TAC for reasons i dont agree with

ok do u think i am from a different team or am i bussing my mate or whats happening here between us

i scum read her for similar reasons mind you, independent of her town reading TAC for reasons i dont agree with
Are you voting her? You've called her wolf but you seem to be fine leaving her unchecked. When I woke up this morning and asked you about it, you said she wasn't online so nothing you could do. Haven't really seen you interact with her since she's been online now.

Status
Not open for further replies.