Status
Not open for further replies.
idk whether to assume she didnt read it closely enough, or she's just confused, or it is indeed a slip

i feel if it were a slip, surely she'd not be lonewolfing herself and just doing her own shit if she was in a team? has she done that before?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fellas
:hapnoel:

Not atypical for town Pot either.

but @Pot Goblin current thoughts on the game?
Ekko was a pretty juicy lynch though it's a shame he was a detatched indie. Today, I'm thinkin of looking into interactions around his slot after he slipped with his hider claim.

I like Muggy and Destroya good energy and contributions

Iirc CakeWalker went from gunning for a Ekko lynch from post 1 to stayin off the wagon after the slip so that did ping me a bit

Prof was a tad iffy when it came to wanting to let Ekko use his hider ability. I can see the logic behind why though even if I didn't agree. I feel that'd be a bit too bold for mafia to try to save a deadman who was going to flip within the next cycle so for now he is ok.

are you going to contribute or not?
you know I just have to read and play hahaha
But speaking of you

Out of @MitchMatch 24 post from D1 he has 4 that relate to the game all circle around not lynching Kek: #931 #981 #1,012

his 4th post a response to TACy about him being the LC that players can be the wishy washy EoD - feels like he was subtly trying to setup a CFD on TAC.
I was against lynching him but it's not like he was Maifa. He was pro-mafia indie sure, but if I was scum in this game how would I have known this? we all saw that he used both his communication actions on Flower so unless she flips scum they had no way of knowing it was him.

First impression of his solving (and nightly catch up)
Do you feel his reads might have been too easy, though? I'd say Conq is still on the fence for me. He's in the category of players that have time to show me town traits; Conq, Pot, Joygirl mw that she's subbed in (think Psychic was wolfy slot). I would say there is slight concern with your paranoia over Ekko last day and not sure how I feel about the Conq read. Like I said before, might just be dealing with paranoid town Prof this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.