Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
TAC’s pushes I all read Town. (Me, Flower, Pot), Pot the least so. Tac gas ghosted and froze after my claim. Like he won’t update his thoughts on the matter but he also isn’t still pushing bc I’ve got a strong claim.
Yours and Flowers pushes mainly stem from you two being a bit iffy when playing around Ekko's claim. It doesn't have to do with you town reading them tbh. I agree with your consideration of TAC's play today though that too is just signature TAC - "reads > claims" stubborness.

Nat moved off of me with the bipolar stuff but has gotten brave to get back on me when others started pushing hard and she’s discrediting reads on people I think are Town: Dest, Melkor, etc and pushing that an active has to be scum which I don’t like. Free room to mislynch over and over on that logic
See i can understand the problem with the logic, but do you really think that comes from a scum perspective? Especially considering how she interacted with Dest and you on d1?

Well, if Prof is only Nat and Muugen's problem then he shouldn't be worried. Only two votes won't get him lynched. Why are the others voting for him?

As for me, I'm voting for him because I agree to some of the reasons that people have mentioned that Prof is playing differently than what he does as town. He's not being paranoid and inquisitive.
I am not voting Prof - his claim is not the only reason,his recent posts seem honest based on tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.