Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an odd vibe.

Do anyone here think Kizaru will give Luffy any better fight than Kaido realistically?
Puzzled of people excitement.
Kizaru will be hard fight but it will be easier than Kaido .
I don't know what some people thinking but no one ever again in the manga will give luffy a hard fight like Kaido .
3 KO and Kill once , a training arc and 3 power ups for Kaido will never happen again for someone else.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
This thread is hilarious, honestly did not see it going this way. It's literally this with the Marines and Luffy fans rn

Why not? Ryokugyu already performed much, much better against the scabbards than Crydo did. What’s to stop Kizaru from humiliating Luffy harder than Kaido did? Luffy is already shitting himself over Kizaru’s power from across an island.
I want see luffy expression .
But no way he recognize kizaru he never felt his haki before .

Why do you think Kizaru would fall to 2 or 3 ACoC attacks lmao?

And Kizarus going to be faster than Kaido and will likely have Awakening that’ll be a game changer.

You make it sound as if Kaido would destroy Kizaru lmao
Kizaru has no kaido defense , has not coc(that we know) or Haki feats.

Saying he'll not fall from 3 Acoc G5 attacks ain't bold.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Very powerful person

Don't think it's kizaru. There was no need for oda to make luffy comment on this because we know kizaru is strong.

It has to be Saturn. Can't wait to hand Ls to those who thought Saturn will be Spandam level

And, another break ... Fuck.

Like greenbull solod the alliance
For you and Zorobois sake next don’t put high hopes on Zoro facing the main villain at this point of the story cuz deep down you know it’s gonna end up in disappointment like how it was with Kaido and Kizaru so going at it each and every arc going forward is just an embarrassment… simple now your fav isn’t that important lol:rolaugh:

its just an anime, having expctation is fine, sometime they happen, sometime they dont. why? because its for the author to decide in the end.

crying over it is just pathetic.

in the end Zoro look clean so far in egghead and Im sur he will at least have a clash with kizaru.

something I am fine with.

one piece is prety simple for m, if you want a safe win choose luffy, if you want to have the second best traitment choose zoro.

any other chacater arent safe powerscalling wise.

hyping fooder like kidd and cruying later arent Oda's fault.
"I'm cool with it bro i swear" :pepecopium:

You run all the time lmfao so don't even try
:pepecopium:

I literally came back here to defend my lads after 1083 and I take breaks to focus on irl stuff.

I've never ran away from an L what a load horse shit.

HA001 will get his W this time, he is rooting for the right guy, Shiryu of the rain :myman:
Sneakryu is only going to cause Zoro trouble cuz of his invisibility. You know it, I know it, literally everyone here fucking knows it.
It's time to STOP pretending otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.