Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:pepecopium:

I literally came back here to defend my lads after 1083 and I take breaks to focus on irl stuff.

I've never ran away from an L what a load horse shit.

Sneakryu is only going to cause Zoro trouble cuz of his invisibility. You know it, I know it, literally everyone here fucking knows it.
It's time to STOP pretending otherwise.

Bullshit. You talk shit and run away all the time

Being a Luffy fanboy is already a sign of cowardice, because Luffy being the MC is the safest character to not get Ls.
I like Luffy, but zoro's my fave.
Im not realy into these fandom war, the only time I setup is to defend zoro.

While Oda didnt let zoro beat kaidp, Big Mom he proved that he can also beat them by having him overcome their strongest asset durability for kaido, homie for big mom, zoro will likely cut light vs kizaru showing he can beat him too.

Oda is trying his best, wano was 100 percent win for zoro minus the zkk that was the only expectation too far. That aside Oda completely surpassed every expecation when it come to zoro. Egghead will be no different.

Why couldn't he?

People just never saw one Admiral fighting seriously with full power and still acting for all these years like they aren't top tiers like the Yonkous for no reason.

Just look what Akainu and Aokiji did with Punk Hazard and take your own conclusions if Kizaru or any admiral could or not give a good fight like Kaido or even better.
We just saw what Aokiji can do Vs Garp and it doesn't seems close to what Kaido can do.
And don't tell me he's tiers above kuzan

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So I’m confused, it’s saying break next. Is that the break we would have taken this week (since this chapter is next weeks) or are we taking a break after next weeks as well?
- This week is Weekly Shonen Jump Magazine break week, so the official chapter will be released next week.
- Since its not Oda break, there is a chance that we will have a raw scans this week.
- After official release next week (August 20), there will be another Oda Break.
- Thats mean Chapter 1.091 spoilers & raws will be out around August 29-31

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Remember Sentoumaru made a point that he reacted to Lucci, he just was too weak to stop Lucci's shigan with his haki.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was Sentomaru weakened when he tried to react to Lucci's first attack? I'm not even paying much attention to this arc which honestly is quite boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.