Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been pre-booking you for once for a while now. You'll be sharing a nice spitroast with @Mr. Reloaded (pause) and your executioner will be @Meeyori of course!

On the absolutely insane off chance that Oda has genuinely written Kidd out of the story like that, nobody will slander Oda harder than me I dont think. Not even anybody else here on here, not Drizzt, nobody lol. I will go completely balls to the wall toxic at that point. Worse than ever before.

I'm almost 100% certain at least that he hasn't though. Oda wouldnt have given him such a good backstory even though it was in a SBS, given him tragic, honourable and respectable writing with him and Killer through Wano/Onigashima.

At worst I just see Kidd being this generation's Moria and Crocodile. And given how those two are doing, especially Crocodile, its not such a bad thing either. Side characters/underdogs can be some of the most well written characters and Kidds attitude towards Killer through the entire arc, Killers trust and faith in him and vice versa and their camradaerie spoke VOLUMES for their characters and somehow went over MOST of the people's in the community, to the point I think they're being purposely facetious/in-denial.

I Just wonder what they're gonna have to say if he does return and I do say IF he does return. Emphasis on the IF ofc because even I know its not 100% guaranteed nor may not even be anywhere remotely close to that, but as I said, I still almost 100% certainty he will return regardless.

I bet a LOT of Kidd slanderers are gonna suddenly go VERY quiet if he does return and especially if Oda makes him look good again in anyway, especially in some kind of major way or they will seethe, mald and bring out the excuses, copes, complaints etc lol.

As I've said before, its much easier and safer to kick someone when they're down, to pick on the one with the worst end of the deal, the one with the shortest straw or w/e. The unluckiest one. Some people are so petty, they can only reach for the most low hanging fruit to attack, because they hate taking risks and investing in something with much more unfavourable odds and much higher risks and thus more to lose and chances to lose too.

Rant over anyway lol. I've been trying to hold off the rants but sooner or later it always happens. Gets real tiring hearing people bark the same "Midd Midd Midd" comments all the time, like they're the seagulls from Finding Nemo or something lmao:

Oda wouldnt have named and given designs for all of Kidds 30 MEMBERS crew for no reason either. I'm sure Kidd is gonna return in Elbaf/The Shanks arc. Maybe even somehow mixed up with Bartolomeo, as Shanks is meant to be targeting him but seems to have chickened out of that ironically too. Plus both Kidd and Barto are punks and thus troublemakers/rebellious/anarchists too so it would fit too.
Meeyori is too weak she'd faint to my conq haki the only man who can execute me is you and reloaded
Bad news for you since reloaded is on my side here

I like Luffy, but zoro's my fave.
Im not realy into these fandom war, the only time I setup is to defend zoro.

While Oda didnt let zoro beat kaidp, Big Mom he proved that he can also beat them by having him overcome their strongest asset durability for kaido, homie for big mom, zoro will likely cut light vs kizaru showing he can beat him too.

Oda is trying his best, wano was 100 percent win for zoro minus the zkk that was the only expectation too far. That aside Oda completely surpassed every expecation when it come to zoro. Egghead will be no different.
Lmao the cope, he didnt beat them but trust me bro he can.

I will never understand why admiral stans always argue the admirals were holding back. But never ever notice their opponents hold back as well.

Yamato was told not to hit Aramaki.
Whitebeard was said to have been worried about Ace by Sengoku himself.
Garp even asked Kuzan to come back to the marines.

And in marinefords case, the battle took place....where the admirals were aiming towards the sea for most of it. Why would they hold back when the town is behind them?

I like Luffy, but zoro's my fave.
Im not realy into these fandom war, the only time I setup is to defend zoro.

While Oda didnt let zoro beat kaidp, Big Mom he proved that he can also beat them by having him overcome their strongest asset durability for kaido, homie for big mom, zoro will likely cut light vs kizaru showing he can beat him too.

Oda is trying his best, wano was 100 percent win for zoro minus the zkk that was the only expectation too far. That aside Oda completely surpassed every expecation when it come to zoro. Egghead will be no different.
:milaugh:
ibr the funniest fanbase on here no doubt.

Doesn't mean Saturn is making his presence known there, the common sense in OP world assumes they are in holy land

Remember all Gorosei were in contact with straw hats last chapter, Saturn is probably the one vocal in this chapter

But they will still find out sooner or later that Saturn is here regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.