Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

You said you wouldn't help me take down the cartel and now you want to execute me and Reloaded
:josad: Why do you hate me
Thats the problem ironically, I'm actually the protege of Reloaded and he trained me at his Martial Arts School/Dojo For Betrayals, In the Legendary Backstabbers Style. As my great former sensei @Mr. Reloaded said, the best way to anticpate a betrayal is to become the betrayal! To conquer betrayers, you must become the betrayer! You can't get betrayed if you strike first! If you betray them first!

He taught me everything I know about pretending to be on people's side then giving them the Brutus treatment and making them the modern day Julius Caesars, carrying on that great tradition of traitorhood, that was started by our lord and saviour, Judas.

His final lesson to me was actually betraying me too. I should have seen it coming, but I was foolish, naive. He gained my trust and let my guard down around him. When my back was turned, he...he....stuck a knife in my back. As the pain of the most brutal betrayal washed over me, he imparted his final lesson onto me by saying, "Rule 1 of The School of Betrayal", Anyone can Betray you for any reason. Including me."

Since that day, I've vowed my revenge on him, by spreading rumours that he is a furry in denial and had "interspecies relations" with a certain formerly alive and thus suspiciously dead furry woman and her son.

He has taught me well in the art of betrayals, how to master being a backstabbing bastard but one day I will gain my ultimate revenge for his ironic betrayal somehow! You will pay @Mr. Reloaded ! Even though I'm grateful for what you taught me too!

:ultimoji:

Also. Zoro and Sanji are one shotting their vice admiral foes.

Don't kid yourselves.

It took 5 or 6 vice admirals along with thousands of marines....to do absolutely nothing to oars Jr. Oars even one shotted a VA. Maynard was negged by Barto. Bastille was one shotted by Sabo. Stainless and Mozambia were both begging to stop Doflamingo to stop using parasite on them. As in. He could have easily killed both. And stainless was offscreened with ease by Crocodile.

No. These guys are clowns. You can't even say Maynard is the weakest VA as an excuse.

Bastille was one of the navy HQ VAs highlighted in MF and he was still one shotted by Sabo.

“Kizaru is the weakest” started already?
It will start soon when kizaru fights luffy and lose

Just like katakuri became the weakest YC1
Just like Kaido is becoming weakest Yonko or weaker than Admirals

Zoro fans and extreme sanji fans will always do the same thing when they don't get the matchup they wanted

Kizaru is fighting a healed up version of the guy who beat Kaido, actually a stronger version, because characters always improve after tough battles.

Kizaru wont be the first one to make Kaido/BigMom look bad.

you would have to remove all context from the kaido fight to draw that comparison.
the scabbards
the other sns etc
they had some impact.

It will start soon when kizaru fights luffy and lose

Just like katakuri became the weakest YC1
Just like Kaido is becoming weakest Yonko or weaker than Admirals

Zoro fans and extreme sanji fans will always do the same thing when they don't get the matchup they wanted
Marco fell first ndule.
Kata was the 2nd YC1 to fall.... clearly memory issues due agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.