Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know seeing who's the weakest admiral is funny cuz they are a whole faction.
Each yonko has fans that fight each other but admirals fans gonna have to have an infight lmao.

So how can you assume Kaido is stronger if Luffy vs Kizaru didn't even began

And if context matters, Luffy is at his peak, Kizaru has no room to job and make mistakes like Kaido did multiple times.
just need to take a look at the straw hat arsenal on the island and its easy to recognize its impossible to come close to what kaido was up against. its also simply an unrealistic expectation from the get go . kaido was the strongest pirate , kizaru shares the same position as the bloke who wouldnt venture into wano if he was around. while that might not be indicative of how strong kizaru is , its important to have realistic expectations.

It will start soon when kizaru fights luffy and lose

Just like katakuri became the weakest YC1
Just like Kaido is becoming weakest Yonko or weaker than Admirals

Zoro fans and extreme sanji fans will always do the same thing when they don't get the matchup they wanted
Jondule my son someone needs to buy you a Holiday Trip you have to many Hours on this Forum. Get a Break :araboss:

Thats the problem ironically, I'm actually the protege of Reloaded and he trained me at his Martial Arts School/Dojo For Betrayals, In the Legendary Backstabbers Style. As my great former sensei @Mr. Reloaded said, the best way to anticpate a betrayal is to become the betrayal! To conquer betrayers, you must become the betrayer! You can't get betrayed if you strike first! If you betray them first!

He taught me everything I know about pretending to be on people's side then giving them the Brutus treatment and making them the modern day Julius Caesars, carrying on that great tradition of traitorhood, that was started by our lord and saviour, Judas.

His final lesson to me was actually betraying me too. I should have seen it coming, but I was foolish, naive. He gained my trust and let my guard down around him. When my back was turned, he...he....stuck a knife in my back. As the pain of the most brutal betrayal washed over me, he imparted his final lesson onto me by saying, "Rule 1 of The School of Betrayal", Anyone can Betray you for any reason. Including me."

Since that day, I've vowed my revenge on him, by spreading rumours that he is a furry in denial and had "interspecies relations" with a certain formerly alive and thus suspiciously dead furry woman and her son.

He has taught me well in the art of betrayals, how to master being a backstabbing bastard but one day I will gain my ultimate revenge for his ironic betrayal somehow! You will pay @Mr. Reloaded ! Even though I'm grateful for what you taught me too!

:ultimoji:
I'm not pulling punches anymore

:endthis:This is war

Didn't the film red databook straight up compare Beckman, a YC to Kizaru?

And destroyed the argument Kizaru was trolling Beckman in marineford?

Etenboby herself wrote

海軍大将の覇気をも上回るのか。“自然系”能力を持つ黄猿でさえ、彼の牽制には抗えず。 Even a logia user like Kizaru can’t resist his restraint. Is he above even an admiral’s Haki?

This is from last year. It ain't some ancient databook lol

Didn't the film red databook straight up compare Beckman, a YC to Kizaru?

And destroyed the argument Kizaru was trolling Beckman in marineford?

Etenboby herself wrote

海軍大将の覇気をも上回るのか。“自然系”能力を持つ黄猿でさえ、彼の牽制には抗えず。 Even a logia user like Kizaru can’t resist his restraint. Is he above even an admiral’s Haki?

This is from last year. It ain't some ancient databook lol
Interesting..:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.