Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers:
"Kid is done after Udon ,he's gonna leave wano and won't be at the raid"
"Kid and law are done after Wano"
"Kid and law are done after their yonko fights"
"Kid and law are done after elbaf"
"Kid and law are done after laugh tale"
Post automatically merged:

I have a theory on why makino's kid likes luffy @Shimotsuki Ghostly
Because Luffy is the savior and MC
Oda forcing anyone to like him deeply, enemies and babies

G

Gorosei Informer

The kid makino is taking care of is actually Kid's

I have a theory on why makino's kid likes luffy @Shimotsuki Ghostly
Awkward time for me to respond to this given the post above, but go on! Hahaha!

I thought it would be just the kid senses literal joy from Luffy, wholesome, good, heroic etc vibes and or Luffys bounty pic made them laugh.

What's your theory on it? I'm curious to find out what any possibilities are genuinely, tis an interesting question lol.

:joker::risiup::kidsmile::arnoling:

:cheers:
"Kid is done after Udon ,he's gonna leave wano and won't be at the raid"
"Kid and law are done after Wano"
"Kid and law are done after their yonko fights"
"Kid and law are done after elbaf"
"Kid and law are done after laugh tale"
Post automatically merged:

Because Luffy is the savior and MC
Oda forcing anyone to like him deeply, enemies and babies
Much as I hate to admit it Kidd might be the new Shiki or Moria.
I know, you hate that and don't think Oda'll do it, but tbf Kidd was never really a good person in the first place.
He was putting random pirates on stakes and burning them even after they said they'd surrender and tried to truce with him.
We just forget how evil he was because he fought against BM and what not.

Awkward time for me to respond to this given the post above, but go on! Hahaha!

I thought it would be just the kid senses literal joy from Luffy, wholesome, good, heroic etc vibes and or Luffys bounty pic made them laugh.

What's your theory on it? I'm curious to find out what any possibilities are genuinely, tis an interesting question lol.

:joker::risiup::kidsmile::arnoling:
he's luffy's son
:saturn:

K

Kotone

Maybe Sanji's not in the ch

But like the time Zoro heard Nami scream

Luffy Kizeru = Zoro Nami

Sanji will show up next ch to fight Kizaru like he did vs baby shark

What I wanna know is how Sentoumaru is out here nearly dying to a casual attack from Lucci but casually tanking an attack from an Admiral

I thought you guys said “Admirals>>>Yonko”?
Lucci’s barely commander tier…….do you guys have an explanation for this or……..?
@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Ssg super suit coby
It's the same scenario as Garp v Luffy at Marineford. Or even Kaido v Yamato no matter what some choose to believe. Kizaru is overcome with sentimentality. At least for now, could quickly change if he really is a ruthless WG robot.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm not sure if he's coming back but if I slander him Ghostly will put me on a spitroast and him and Noodle will eat me alive
I've been pre-booking you for once for a while now. You'll be sharing a nice spitroast with @Mr. Reloaded (pause) and your executioner will be @Meeyori of course!

On the absolutely insane off chance that Oda has genuinely written Kidd out of the story like that, nobody will slander Oda harder than me I dont think. Not even anybody else here on here, not Drizzt, nobody lol. I will go completely balls to the wall toxic at that point. Worse than ever before.

I'm almost 100% certain at least that he hasn't though. Oda wouldnt have given him such a good backstory even though it was in a SBS, given him tragic, honourable and respectable writing with him and Killer through Wano/Onigashima.

At worst I just see Kidd being this generation's Moria and Crocodile. And given how those two are doing, especially Crocodile, its not such a bad thing either. Side characters/underdogs can be some of the most well written characters and Kidds attitude towards Killer through the entire arc, Killers trust and faith in him and vice versa and their camradaerie spoke VOLUMES for their characters and somehow went over MOST of the people's in the community, to the point I think they're being purposely facetious/in-denial.

I Just wonder what they're gonna have to say if he does return and I do say IF he does return. Emphasis on the IF ofc because even I know its not 100% guaranteed nor may not even be anywhere remotely close to that, but as I said, I still almost 100% certainty he will return regardless.

I bet a LOT of Kidd slanderers are gonna suddenly go VERY quiet if he does return and especially if Oda makes him look good again in anyway, especially in some kind of major way or they will seethe, mald and bring out the excuses, copes, complaints etc lol.

As I've said before, its much easier and safer to kick someone when they're down, to pick on the one with the worst end of the deal, the one with the shortest straw or w/e. The unluckiest one. Some people are so petty, they can only reach for the most low hanging fruit to attack, because they hate taking risks and investing in something with much more unfavourable odds and much higher risks and thus more to lose and chances to lose too.

Rant over anyway lol. I've been trying to hold off the rants but sooner or later it always happens. Gets real tiring hearing people bark the same "Midd Midd Midd" comments all the time, like they're the seagulls from Finding Nemo or something lmao:

Oda wouldnt have named and given designs for all of Kidds 30 MEMBERS crew for no reason either. I'm sure Kidd is gonna return in Elbaf/The Shanks arc. Maybe even somehow mixed up with Bartolomeo, as Shanks is meant to be targeting him but seems to have chickened out of that ironically too. Plus both Kidd and Barto are punks and thus troublemakers/rebellious/anarchists too so it would fit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.