Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao not reading any of this nonsense. I know Saturn scares you rats. Go cope somewhere else. :gokulaugh:

Admirals* are fodder. Gorosei > corporate slaves
Post automatically merged:

He doesn't need be seen for him to be sensed you dumb retard.
Oh my, I'm totally scared 😟😟😟😟😟😟

Luffy talking with the Gorosei in the ship, the chapters title is about the only person who reach the island, but of course me is the one who are scared 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

No it wasn't, you changed the leaks you fucking moron.
the deny is strong lmao I changed nothing I copy pasted it .
go rewatch the spoilers in worst gen and look at all of them .
ANd go on reddit for chapter 1090 and look at that .

• Chapter 1,090: "Admiral Kizaru".
  • We continue on Egghead Island, where we see that Kizaru has already reached the island using his "Yata no Kagami" technique.
  • Saint Saturn talks to Luffy through the Den Den Mushi, Luffy tells him that he will be the King of the Pirates. Morgans is eavesdropping on the conversation.
  • Sentoumaru blocks Kizaru's lightsabers.
  • The Straw Hat gang (Robin included) plans to escape to Elbaf using Vegapunk's machines.
  • York put a password on the island, so no one can escape.
  • The Seraphim are imprisoned in giant bubble balls.
  • S-Snake is in love with Luffy and she unpetrified Franky.
  • At the end of the chapter, Luffy notices Kizaru has come to the island thanks to his observation haki and says "A strong person has arrived".
  • Next week there is no chapter (this week was supposed to be a magazine break week, chapter 1090 officially releases next week).
  • Edit: Unfortunately, there is a break after chapter 1090 releases

Nothing is changed there its legit what is written

Honestly, I don't buy those 'Muh, I feel someone powerful' statements anymore. Luffy, zoro, sanji felt caribou, a hakilet fodder, and described him as 'wild beast'. Wb felt Oden, someone significantly inferior to him, and described him as 'something incredible'.

Luffy described Hyouzou as 'pretty strong', yet zoro almost fell asleep while destroying his testo filled ass

Just oda's way to keep the tension before someone gets swiped the floors with.
This is really bad damage control. A Yonkou refering to someone as a very powerful person is hype no matter how much you spin it.

Honestly, I don't buy those 'Muh, I feel someone powerful' statements anymore. Luffy, zoro, sanji felt caribou, a hakilet fodder, and described him as 'wild beast'. Wb felt Oden, someone significantly inferior to him, and described him as 'something incredible'.

Luffy described Hyouzou as 'pretty strong', yet zoro almost fell asleep while destroying his testo filled ass

Just oda's way to keep the tension before someone gets swiped the floors with.
Sword sisters already abandoned ZKK at least
Now its time to damage control and wank vice admirals
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.