Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy's most powerful, so Gorosei are part of Navy now? Your previous argument was entirely

"Spandam"

But now you shift to "Gorosei are not stronger than Admirals"

"Making shit up"

Gorosei completely disregard Akainu, a magma man and Admiral, in the meeting. While 99% crews and organizations in One Piece have the leader as the strongest fighter, good luck equalizing a guy called Warrior God, who consider Akainu a peasant, equalizing that kinda guy to 1 in a million gag cases of Spandam and Buggy. Hows that for making shit up.
Huh this whole conversation is about Admirals being stronger than Gorosei. I only mentioned Spandam cause you kept talking about hierarchy.

Disregarding someone means literally noting. They are in charge of Akainu and Akainu kept talking shit to them right in their face.

Lol who cares if he being called Warrior God? They all going to get their ass beat by people

They never said that shit lmao troll, Oda directly said One Piece is finished after finding you talk about baseless shit. Revolutionaries and people will do something about it, Pirate taking out government serves to only one thing being king of the world and Luffy doesn't want that. If Teach becomes king of the world then Luffy would fight against another pirate.
They literally said two times lol.

But again, if BB will the final antagonist I will be happier because Imu is shitty at best.

Zoro never defeated any revelant characters.:vistalaugh:
Never defeated any Warlods.:vistalaugh:
Never defeated any Yonkos. :vistalaugh:
Never injured any Admirals. :vistalaugh:

Lost to Mihawk, Baggy, Arlong, Mr 3 clone, Ener, CP9, Kuma, Kizaru, Yeti brothers, ect... :vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
And now Zoroboys thought he was going to fight an admiral. :vistalaugh:
1.Zoro fought kuma and had a former warlord bellow him curently powerwise 2. While he didnt defeat kaido or big mom he was hyped by them and stopped their combo attack 3.overpowered fujitora while he was still a mere swordsman THAT IS MORE THAN Most Admiral accomplished.

Kizaru came at the beginning of the chapter. Ahead of everyone else who are literally just outside Egghead. Then starts fighting Sentomaru and still doesn't get sensed. It's only right at the end that luffy senses an ARRIVAL.
You're either an admiralcuck or some dumbass if you think it's kizaru and not Saturn
Lmao Saturn is not stated to come anywhere at the end of the chapter you dumbass. Bro you are one dumbass ****. Lets wait for the chapter. Ill come back here abd call you a retard again

BB pirates are portrayed as annoyingly strong, so where are you heading off to with this analogy?

You must have quoted wrong post or didn't fully read. The post says "Beating up an admiral isn't exciting." and then you go on saying "Beating 10 Admirals in a row wouldn't accomplish anything"

I mean huh? Where does it look like I care about admiral battles?
You must be slow because that post was not against you yet you still get hurt, I quoted because Saltyvlad quoted your post as well.

Oh btw, what happened to those mofos who were fully concerned about the Strawhats not traveling to Elbaph!? Hello? :gokulaugh:

Elbaph is gonna be huge: Kid pirates, Loki, Shanks lore, Big Mom lore...

And some theories that could come true at this time:

Elbaph: Here we have the underworld "base", because it has the most powerful warriors and it's a country who is not affiliated to the WG. Very good chances to see this.

We may even see Urouge here.

Big Mom has some plots to be resolved: Kid's stolen treassure, her past with the orphans...

Status
Not open for further replies.