Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru states that Sentoumaru is his friend and was trying to get him to surrender and coming back to them last week, it's fair to believe he's doesnt have a killing mindset toward him except if you're some kind of psycho unable to understand how people emotions work. (Which doesn't mean he won't do his job next chapter lol)

What is Kaido excuse for this though :

You dumbfuck now trying to change subject,

I told you PreTS Kid bounty > PreTS Luffy bounty due to killing civilians just like Mihawk being Marine Hunter gets bigger bounty than usual.

Then you ZkKfangirl said because Luffy didn't get Enies Lobby bounty increase you dumbfuck didn't even know they literally wrote in newspaper and Luffy got bounty for Enies Lobby, thats how stupid you are :gokulaugh:
Mihawk could of killed a million Marines for all i care you dumbass. Didn't Shanks take credit for what a little girl did to get billion bounty? You dumbass Mihawk still did it. Marine Hunting about of his resume just like Luffy escaping and other things he did. You got bodied Cope

Kizaru states that Sentoumaru is his friend and was trying to get him to surrender and coming back to them last week, it's fair to believe he's doesnt have a killing mindset toward him except if you're some kind of psycho unable to understand how people emotions work. (Which doesn't mean he won't do his job next chapter lol)

What is Kaido excuse for this though :
How is it that base Kaido can casually blitz and one shot someone hundreds of times stronger than mid tier Sentomaru?

I thought Kizaru was suppose to be the fastest in the verse, able to speed blitz anyone? He can't even speedblitz someone that Lucci already blitzed and one shot lol

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Whitebeard doesn't want to hurt Ace:

Luffy doesn't want to hurt Chopper:
Whitebeard definitely wanted to hurt Ace and Luffy was pissed at Chopper lmfao.

Besides, do Ace and Chopper have the strongest defense in the world lol?

Reminder that Sentomaru used to be Vegapunk’s personal bodyguard, and this is what a single lesser Vegapunk weapon did to a Yonko crew:

People overreact over the tiniest stuff. I check out the spoiler discussion thread, it feels like Oda trashed Zoro or Kizaru or whoever. But then I actually see the spoiler and nothing much really happened :ohreally:
It's honestly stupid how both sides go at each others throat like that. I mean, chill, nothing serious happened yet.

Although I don't believe Kizaru is Zoro's matchup entirely, he'll clash with Kiz at least. Maybe Sanji will also clash, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.