Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people need to drop the clash narrative of this arc. Oda teased this seige several times, and even Saturn is instructing the Marines to get York, Punk Records and the Mother Flame lab, indicating that shit WILL go wrong on Egghead when people start fighting.

We almost certainly still have 30-40 chapters of pure conflict.
I guess one piece no longer has short n sweet arcs like Zou or reverie lol.

I think people need to drop the clash narrative of this arc. Oda teased this seige several times, and even Saturn is instructing the Marines to get York, Punk Records and the Mother Flame lab, indicating that shit WILL go wrong on Egghead when people start fighting.

We almost certainly still have 30-40 chapters of pure conflict.
I hope we don't spend that long on this arc doesn't seem rest of the crew will get anything meaningful out of this arc

Idc if Mihawk killed a billion Fodder marines what don't you get. Thats part of his Resume like anything else even though the chapter literally says As WSS. Lol Cope bitch You git bodied like usual dumbass
You dumb bitch bodied again and is so insecure you lie in signatures with my 3 years old quote :gokulaugh: You know you can't add that info because it makes ZKKtards looks stupid again:

Info: -This bounty prediction was made before Mihawk was known as Marine Hunter- @Franosuke can't add it because he and ZkKtards are liars dumb clowns.

Read it again bitch Just like Pre-TS Kid's bounty is boosted, Mihawk's bounty is boosted but still lower than Emperors :kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.