Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk could of killed a million Marines for all i care you dumbass. Didn't Shanks take credit for what a little girl did to get billion bounty? You dumbass Mihawk still did it. Marine Hunting about of his resume just like Luffy escaping and other things he did. You got bodied Cope
I see you retarded ZKK mind can't comprehend Marine Hunting is even worse than killing civilians for the government, just like PreTS Kid's bounty, Mihawk's bounty is boosted due to targeting fodders :gokulaugh:

PreTS Luffy can destroy Enies Lobby, PreTS Kid still got more bounty due to killing civilians. If this was known I say Mihawk needs bigger bounty than Shanks, but the fodder ass hunts Marines and joins Cross Guild, still lower than Emperors.

That prediction is only if Mihawk wasn't Marine Hunter since we had no info about it, so you clowns are liars if you don't add that info next to my quote.

I see you retarded ZKK mind can't comprehend Marine Hunting is even worse than killing civilians for the government, just like PreTS Kid's bounty, Mihawk's bounty is boosted due to targeting fodders :gokulaugh:

PreTS Luffy can destroy Enies Lobby, PreTS Kid still got more bounty due to killing civilians. If this was known I say Mihawk needs bigger bounty than Shanks, but the fodder ass hunts Marines and joins Cross Guild, still lower than Emperors.

That prediction is only if Mihawk wasn't Marine Hunter, so you clowns are liars if you don't add that info next to my quote.
YOU DICKRIDE A CHARACTER WHO HAS NEVER SOLOED ANYONE

That prediction is only if Mihawk wasn't Marine Hunter, so you clowns are liars if you don't add that info next to my quote.
Idc if Mihawk killed a billion Fodder marines what don't you get. Thats part of his Resume like anything else even though the chapter literally says As WSS. Lol Cope bitch You git bodied like usual dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.