Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy using G5 vs Lucci was mosy PIS but Oda probably still wouldn't use Doflamingo if he wanted to show G5 to Vegapunk and crew. He would give someone would make 2 v 1 against G5 Luffy.

Doflamingo should get one-shotted if Luffy uses G5.

Doflamingo vs Kaku is a better fight.
Kaku > Latakuri Doffy and Lucci

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
always amusing to see people compare doffy to the likes of cracker
almost like they forget he took on g4 luffy washed him out after he essentially beat law .

it would be very hard to come up with a commander that can go through the same ordeal and come out on top.
one could make arguments for the likes of marco , kata etc
but even then its close.
Not this shitto again

Gorosei already showed their lack of power at Reverie. No CoO to prevent Sabo. No strength to one shot kill Cobra. No CoC also. They let half dead Sabo and Wapol escape.
Dude... Oda is too convenient with this CoO shit.

Oda just doesn't want to spoil their abilities and strenght, that's why didn't see their monster forms.

Relax, it's just a tease.

always amusing to see people compare doffy to the likes of cracker
almost like they forget he took on g4 luffy washed him out after he essentially beat law .

it would be very hard to come up with a commander that can go through the same ordeal and come out on top.
one could make arguments for the likes of marco , kata etc
but even then its close.
its this kind of brainless analysis on battles that will be the peril of kaido in a couple years i bet
anyone that gives luffy a tough time in. future automatically becomes >> him

Tells who? Kizaru specifically saying that Sentomaru is his friend is enough to say he is holding back.
Saturn*. No it's not cause this same Kizaru says he follows orders a corporate slave. He's been ordered to complete his mission. So until stated directly or shown that he was holding back in that attack that got stopped, then he wasn't

Lucci is the ultimate combatant. Has everything at a high level.
Seriously, I don't see how Lucci doesn't defeat Doflamingo. This might change if we see "prison gains" Mingo but with the things he's shown in MF and DR, there's no argument why he definitely wins against Lucci in a 1vs1. Portrayal? Well, Lucci was a prodigy among CP9 members and look how strong he is today. So technically, there's nothing which puts Lucci below Mingo.

Lucci is definitely YC1 level. With potentially having the best AP among them.

I mean I can still keep loving Nami without caring about One piece that much.
It's plot vs character.
I love Nami more than one piece plot..
I understand you. I just think you can just stop caring about the plot completely only at the end of the manga, because your favorite characters are part of the plot that still continues. Although in my case, even the end of the manga did not help ... Probably, everyone is different

Status
Not open for further replies.