Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
always amusing to see people compare doffy to the likes of cracker
almost like they forget he took on g4 luffy washed him out after he essentially beat law .

it would be very hard to come up with a commander that can go through the same ordeal and come out on top.
one could make arguments for the likes of marco , kata etc
but even then its close.
Doffy had to play pretend dead for G4 luffy and had Fujitora helping him against law :risitavirus:

Then the second time law fights Doffy he's still heavily injured :risitavirus:

Yep. I also think the same, both are awakened after all. But this guy was obviously exaggerating.
Well I am just trolling anyways lmao
But I don't think its fair to say Kaku and Lucci have same gap as EL as Kaku and Luccis biggest power up is awakening and both have it.
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I love it. Shishio negging everything in his path
Lmaoo

Stop with the senseless powerscalling you maniacs, has everyone forgotten that what happens in this chapter is LITERALLY what the leaks are saying???

https://rentry.co/op-future-storyline#part-1-luffy-back-in-time-pt-1

Part 1 (Luffy Back in Time Pt. 1)
In Chapter 1100+/-, Luffy will go back to the past, 900 years and 9months ago, and meet two brothers. He will time travel back with the help of three devil fruits - his own, Franky's, and Bonney's. Franky will get Kuma's fruit, who died saving Bonney.

(EDIT: Might not involve Bonney.)

Luffy will meet two brothers. Older Brother - Crown Prince Im. Younger brother Prince Dyras (future Joyboy). Dyras is known as the "monkey" while Im is the wise one. Im is secretly working with outsiders (20 nations) to set up coup to steal the crown because he found out Dyras will be the next heir.

This is literally whats going to happen with the change that oda made to fujitora, kizaru and possibly bonney's fruit to send luffy to the past.

THE LEAKS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG.
@AverageNamiEnjoyer

Doflamingo has an advantage in terrain control but again, Lucci is fast, can fly and can put a huge hole into Mingo with a single shigan as you said. I'd say Lucci wins 70:30. At least 60:40 ratio.
Doflamingo shouldn't tag Lucci without using AoE string Awakening and even then Dressrosa Gear 4 still overpowered Dof's awakening after some time, Lucci doesn't have time limit like Dressrosa Gear 4, Doffy will get outmatched if Lucci uses awakened form.

Lucci penetrating Sento's barrier feat aged well.

Thats also why Shiryu penetrating Garp's CoA is a very underrrated feat, Garp probably has 10x stronger Haki than Sento.

Status
Not open for further replies.