Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

天下無双
regardless i say either Saka or Cyph or LC for the day - based off of Sakas claim of Dolce i couldve pinged him also being Masons since its Dolce & Dragee like tweedle dee & dumb.

was a random out of nowhere claim

whats uour thoughts on Nat currently?
Scum.
this self pity play is horrendously annoying to watch, why dont you just sub out if this is the way you feel?
I’m not going to ádrese this topic besides this one post. I’m not subbing unless Fuji tells me he’ll put Ratchet in my slot which he won’t. Otherwise I think even me not at 100% is better for helping Town win this game than any of the subs he’d put in.
what exactly didnt you like and why?
I don’t like this post around me. Doesn’t pass my vibe check. Think it comes off as scum who smells weakness jumping on. Also I don’t buy the Pero strong Town read. Pero hasn’t done much. I read Pero Town but that’s bc I’ve played with him a lot. Don’t think Saka should be capable of doing so rn bc I think Pero is naturally scummy and doesn’t do much even as Town.

His other scum reads are Pot & Reloaded. Reloaded is extremely low hanging fruit and I think there’s a good chance he’s Town. Including him is basically not a read.
why do you say her abstaining isnt great?

did you not abstain N1?
Because she’s outted invest on D1, and more likely to die quickly where as I hadn’t claimed and was unlikely to be shot for my role. And even unclaimed, invest is more important to get off. I abstained bc if vigs were abstaining, role crush is significantly less useful on the chance we both hit bullet proof scum.

surprisingly the only player who was reading Cal as town...

are your reads the same?
My reads are the same yes. Except I’m moving Dest town to less Town. His very strong defense of Tac is pinging me. If Tac is scum I think Dest is too.

Uzukage Lee is also interesting. The longer the game has gone on, the more his involvement has seemed lacking.
What do you think of him defending you from lynch so hard?

Cal's flip did leave me with one major suspicion on someone I already was sussing and that was Kerkovian.

- they didn't seem interested in looking or comment on RippedCal - and were more focused on Dr. Proffessor. Perhaps they knew that Cal was in fact not mafa - because Kerk is mafia themselves? Maybe that is a bit of a jump, when they've been fairly inactive - but they seemed to enter the game with one target in mind and refusal to talk about anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.