Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the scum team keep confirmed mason alive though? She also was active player, should check her reads.

Who did you like the least on Cal's wagon? For me propably Reloaded, Saka, perhaps also Pot and Cake.
How come you like these players the least? I mean, I think Tac finished with seven or eight votes and you've listed half his wagon.

What are your reads this game?

Oh I missed him. He's still town lean.

If tac flips scum, Nat should be next logically.
How does this exactly work, we're scum together and we defend each other in the thread?

Or it was just a bus drive to prevent a heal.
Possible, but probably best if we don't speculate to not out the vig who might feel pressured to give a hint about their N2.

I imagine with Sanji being detatched from the wolves, we probably have a team of four or five. Saka, Pot, and Tpein I think are all good shouts for the wolf team.

Saka has made quite a few posts I've found questionable and could not follow the logic.

Pot I've been quite vocal about (as has others) about his sideline play. I also think his D2 play around the wagons was not great. Was acting really confused and lost and I'm not sure it felt genuine.

Tpein is just on his inactive wolf play.

I have my doubts about your slot and Flower's slot. I don't think either of you two have been genuinely trying to solve this game. You've been obsessed with Tac and have actively been trying to suss active slots without any reason. Last day you said all the top slots were scummy, and then when Muugen asked you to elaborate, you never did. I think Ekko and Flower's play around each other was a bit dubious. I'm not see the town Flower who likes to solve, as I've seen over the last few games, her with us presently. I think you two would be good shouts for a more active wolf.

In the lower tier are slots like Reloaded, Kerk, and UWU. Reloaded looks completely lost this game and hasn't contributed or even really memed this game. Had some hesitation around the Ekko and Cal wagons and looked like he was looking for permission or agreement to join wagons and vote. Kerk I know can be aggressive when he plays, but basically popped on, threw some OMGUS out, and then dipped again. UWU is inactive and might just be on his inactive wolf meta.
So what do you think about Pein claiming right away?

im also confused about your relation with nat which you clearly know can be faked because im going to assume we don't have lie detect which makes vouching for you two difficult unless there's a flip or a way to find if one of you are being truthful

so imma move past that unless you have suggestions

you understand you appear scummy and there's also a possibility if nat is town and you two aren't scum mates, she could be deceived by you being a potential godfather?
you seem confident, too, despite how much you stick out when insisting you are town

what posts have you ISO'd personally?
Why would Nat be deceived by TAC being godfather rather than just by his play? I do not follow your chain of thoughts here.

I don't recall either of those things, but I'm used to you always have strong reads and seeing you in discussions more. Every time I'm active in the thread and you are as well, it feels like you're on the back seat of the conversations.
I honestly don't think that's true, though. I'm in the top four of posters, have asked lots of questions, tried to interact with different slots. The only real time I wasn't here was last EOD because I was sleeping.

But in your last post you tried to say my activity was wolfy, but at the same time also said you've also seen me dominate as wolf. So that post was a bit contradictory; you can't have it both ways.

I believed it yes. I was busy last eod. The one I saw was flowa saying that he and bat vounched each other as scum in the past.

Tac claiming refill on top of invest, and the Nat tac past game stuff from flowa is what pushed me to vote him again before I had to leave.
TAC claimed invest in addition to refill?

This is interesting, I have missed it.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I want to work together with you, especially after butting heads when you’re extending me an olive branch, but with Flower’s result & Nat’s behavior I feel more strongly about Nat.
cyphs only result is tracking Saka to the person she insta voted while her excuse for not targeting TAC was cause he figured hed be shot?

doesnt even add up logically and Saka refuses to state what exactly he did to TAC and that was enough for flower.

you need to get over this "shes my only friend" bs i dont want to hear you end at the end of the game apologizing for not being logical here.

flower is scum and so is saka.

I'll add as well that during that pop in that Kerk did, he quoted a post of mine where I called him wolf and all he did was say I'm always wrong on him (only played a game or two with him before). With Prof, he OMGUS him and voted him, in the same time span. I do think Prof has a point that it's possible Kerk was aware of the wagons and voted Prof for reasons he just kind of passed me on.

so youve abstained for 2 cycles in a row?
I have done nothing for two nights in a row.

I'm weak :saden:
It's working so far is it not?

Prof is like the only real resistance against it lol.
It's working, I'm town and he is town and we're not being ridiculous. Though you don't know me and I don't know you either so I don't expect us to read each other perfectly.

Lol does he sound reasonable to ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.