Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci didn't use his top attacks either.

In all of the 1v1s on egghead aside from Kizaru who is likely going to Luffy, I think Lucci is the biggest name and best fighter.

However if we don't go the 1v1 route, I think we need to throw a seraphim into the mix for Zoro. Either that or a bunch of VAs also, none of those VAs by themselves should be able to entertain Zoro.
Idk man Lucci was too bitch made to even attack Zoro after he trounced Kaku
He knew best he could do was form an alliance

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lucci didn't use his top attacks either.

In all of the 1v1s on egghead aside from Kizaru who is likely going to Luffy, I think Lucci is the biggest name and best fighter.

However if we don't go the 1v1 route, I think we need to throw a seraphim into the mix for Zoro. Either that or a bunch of VAs also, none of those VAs by themselves should be able to entertain Zoro.
No one is fighting the seraphim. The Seraphim on here cannot lose. They have to leave egghead with the marines.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
A weaker s hawk shit a yonko up
Stop trying to defend Kucku bro. Dudes old news, has nothing to do with Zoro the more you distance yourself from Kucku the better.
Post automatically merged:

No one is fighting the seraphim. The Seraphim on here cannot lose. They have to leave egghead with the marines.
Fighting =/= defeating.

As always, Sanji fans are trying to take the focus off of Sanji not damaging S-Shark by getting Kaku into play lol.

Fuck Kaku
Spoiler basically basically said the seraphims are damaged be it minimal so waht are you talking about ?? At this stage yall should not even come and try to make fun of sanjin

Nami takes Robin's hand and guides it to her underwear. Robin hesitates for a moment but then finally touches Nami. She gasps in pleasure as Robin's fingers explore her wetness. The two continue to explore their passionately, their tongues intertwining as they exchange hot kisses.

Nami moans loudly and arches her back. Robin feels her body tense up. There's a sudden burst of energy. G5 Luffy just bust the high security door open. As the captain he calls dibs on the action. As he's about to enter, the room, Sanji pushes him aside and claims that he as a true gentleman knows better how to treat ladies. Sanji puts down a bucket and starts milking them, claiming it's to make cheese.
:endthis:

At least Sanji fans get a new ship to sail since it doesn't look like he beat up S-Shark
Yeah he was alone against Jinbrat and said he was going to body the Seraphim but i bet Zoro showed up and said "Bro, didn't you see the 1031 color spread? Lmao just let me face S-Hawk and S-Shark for ya, i let Kaku get bodied just for fun btw, now go prepare a dinner for us please"

Now we wait for Woro vs Kizaru :finally::finally:

Nami takes Robin's hand and guides it to her underwear. Robin hesitates for a moment but then finally touches Nami. She gasps in pleasure as Robin's fingers explore her wetness. The two continue to explore their passionately, their tongues intertwining as they exchange hot kisses.

Nami moans loudly and arches her back. Robin feels her body tense up. There's a sudden burst of energy. G5 Luffy just bust the high security door open. As the captain he calls dibs on the action. As he's about to enter, the room, Sanji pushes him aside and claims that he as a true gentleman knows better how to treat ladies. Sanji puts down a bucket and starts milking them, claiming it's to make cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.