Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The douriki shown in Enies lobby .
ZOro fans were hurt by how close it was and how easely Sanjid efeated a guy just as strong as kaku they did not accepted it until he showed again and wanted hyped him up for make this sad story felt better a bit .
Sanji fans tought they loved it .
Yea it's not like Kaku having more potential and a faster growth rate erases the fact that he was Jyabura's equal on EL.

Oda has never respected Sanji more than he had on EL, it was almost odd. Those times are long gone though.

Until He gets 100 percent of it we can talk , S Bear so far didn't do shit neither impressed one he just got that durability of King that highlights him with other seraphims while S Hawk had Yonko Teach sweating and his slashes are causing great DC around when he was still young, Nah He got that DNA of a Top Tier If he is using a small amount of it he's at least a YC for now his DC Feat is on the same level as Dressrosa Zoro if not better while S bear has a DNA of a Yonko Commanders if he's using a small amount of it at best he's a Tobi roppo level .
Don't get angry at me but my reasoning is quite straight forward, Luffy and Lucci which are both the stronger ones of their respective duo fought the strongest Seraphim imo.
:kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not your bro
piss off
its not my job to educate you on the english language. the dictionary link i posted there is very explicit.
Bro, you're doing nothing but making things worse for you. Sure, I am no literature student, but I don't think my language skills are bad enough to need lecturing from you. He wrote, "Kaku>/=Lucci due to higher potential." The symbols ">/=" in any context mean 'stronger than/on par with,' and the phrase due to means because of according to your own Ph.D. level research. So that shit literally translates into Kaku is stronger than or equal to Lucci because of his high potential, which is something I never said.

Coby has a higher potential than Sanji, and he grows at a faster rate than him. Is Coby as strong as Sanji? Hell, no. The same logic applies here. I can't make this simpler than this for you. Don't go around using me to sound cool online when you can't even grasp what I said.

his dna mixed with that of others
doesnt discredit king
I asked a question
and you are crying rather than giving a straight answer. does king come out unscathed with kaku and zoro?
I gave an answer to that question in the post you're quoting, man.

Flame on King would have endured just fine
See? Chill a little, there was no crying.

Regarding the other thing you said now. The other DNA isn't helping S-Hawk much unless you believe Zoro can body Mihawk with a shishi sonson just because he's blocking some random rankyakus from base Kaku. It's clear they have inherited skills from the originals but they're not yet there, and they're being hard-carried by King's genes.

At the end of the day the seraphim didn't show and probably won't show the other crazy abilities that King has like fire nukes, magma, super speed.
If Oda wants to bring them back just give them to S-Hawk who only has durability² and swordsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.