Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be on to something, if he's also the oldest? Is he the first one created? It would make sense.
It makes sense because Kuma was the guinea pig that allowed for all those Pacifista to be created. Basically S-Bear is Vegapunks best creation as he worked with Kuma the most.
Sometimes it's just the simple arguments. Look at this chapter. Lucci broke through Sentomaru and one shot him while Kizaru was blocked.

Lowkey I would still wait on that. Jury is still out, he could be playing Kizaru. But as long as he's looking out for himself first and foremost I'm good. If it's for Luffy....then I might throw up reading that.
Hopefully, no way Lucci who thinks weakness is bad and its a phyco for Murder. Should just turn on Government.

I gave an answer to that question in the post you're quoting, man.

See? Chill a little, there was no crying.

Regarding the other thing you said now. The other DNA isn't helping S-Hawk much unless you believe Zoro can body Mihawk with a shishi sonson just because he's blocking some random rankyakus from base Kaku. It's clear they have inherited skills from the originals but they're not yet there, and they're being hard-carried by King's genes.
was a bit harsh tbf but two caveats though

- the abilities of the seraphim grow with age so his swordsmanship isnt on par with mihawk
- king doesnt keep his flame on........

was a bit harsh tbf but two caveats though

- the abilities of the seraphim grow with age so his swordsmanship isnt on par with mihawk
- king doesnt keep his flame on........
And I agree, adult Seraphims will shit on King like it's not even funny, I was only referring to the present.

And we need to know why King fought like that. If it's PIS like Big Mom's aCoC or an actual limit to the hax we don't know about yet.

Lowkey I would still wait on that. Jury is still out, he could be playing Kizaru. But as long as he's looking out for himself first and foremost I'm good. If it's for Luffy....then I might throw up reading that.
If you think there's a possibility of it being for Luffy, you're delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.