Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, you're doing nothing but making things worse for you. Sure, I am no literature student, but I don't think my language skills are bad enough to need lecturing from you. He wrote, "Kaku>/=Lucci due to higher potential." The symbols ">/=" in any context mean 'stronger than/on par with,' and the phrase due to means because of according to your own Ph.D. level research. So that shit literally translates into Kaku is stronger than or equal to Lucci because of his high potential, which is something I never said.

Coby has a higher potential than Sanji, and he grows at a faster rate than him. Is Coby as strong as Sanji? Hell, no. The same logic applies here. I can't make this simpler than this for you. Don't go around using me to sound cool online when you can't even grasp what I said.
My boy @Gol D. Roger is in good form today:gokulaugh:Go easy on kids

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Sanji could barely stand up fighting Black Maria's fodders.
What an actual fuck are you on about

We literally don't know what happened
Plus S Hawk Stomps Sanji too
Acting like same Infants wasn't tanking a Yonko's named signature attack and had him sweating like a bitch

Kaku stomps Sanji and is probably stronger than Lucci
Go back to YouTube friend
:ihaha:

Never really watched it. The voice acting was too Cringe. I was just browsing through the dozen reddit NSFW subreddits but that ended when I dropped that garbage app thankfully.
Tbf though I remember Reddit having lit NSFW content (not hentai or anime related). Probably its only use.
But its same for anime girls tho
Its really hard to find anime girls hot because of their design the voice acting etc especially after you know how much different they look than real girls

Tho High School DxD is kinda hot ngl

Exactly what changed this chapter that suggests kaku isn't currnetly stronger than Lucci?

Lucci fought fodder Kuma Seraphim
Kaku was attacked by the same guy that had Yonko Blackbeard shitting his pants.
Those slashes would kill Lucci

So STFU
bum ass
the depths to which you lot defend prev fought opponents of zoro and sanji even though they are clearly bums is comedic .
i can see why you ride for pica now. its pathetic

Yea it's not like Kaku having more potential and a faster growth rate erases the fact that he was Jyabura's equal on EL.

Oda has never respected Sanji more than he had on EL, it was almost odd. Those times are long gone though.
He did humiliated a bit sanji with that khalifa fight.

the depths to which you lot defend prev fought opponents of zoro and sanji even though they are clearly bums is comedic .
i can see why you ride for pica now. its pathetic
Stop this stupid bullshit lanji
The lengths to which you are going to prove Lucci > Kaku when his pathetic old ass couldn't even awaken his fruit for 10 years only because Kaku is injured by the same guy who nearly killed Blacbkeard is patheitc

But its same for anime girls tho
Its really hard to find anime girls hot because of their design the voice acting etc especially after you know how much different they look than real girls

Tho High School DxD is kinda hot ngl
Lmao I remember Rias and Akeno (Akeno > ) but the weirdest ecchi anime must've been the one with half girl half animal chicks. Monster musume or something.

Anime is weird man

Status
Not open for further replies.